Post up your wheels.

ST185pinjo

4fusuub.jpg

OZ Supertourismo WRC 17x8

Meurz

lumbercis":1q60b77d said:
^The Work Emotion is a classic wheel thats been used on all kinds of cars. I don't see any reason it won't look sick on an alltrac as well. I for one am anxiously awaiting the pics of them on the alltrac. We'll see then.
0001090.jpg

smog7

if i had the money Work Emotion Kai would be my top pic of wheel, they're freaken awesome. i can care less if they dont have any rally history.

lumbercis

Thanks for the pic Rene! Have any other pics of uncommon wheels on GT-4s?

I think the Works look okay on that GT-4, but would look much better with a lower offset. Works (and alot of other wheels) only start to look really mean with low offsets. Compare the offset on the white silvia (which looks great) with the offset on the GT-4. Lower=better.

J.

db

I like the Work Emotions too, but they don't have an option for a big lip in the lower offsets, which is what I want.

Meurz

lumbercis":2rpi0u5x said:
I have near 3 gb of ST185 pics, can you be more specific? Monoblocks? 2/3 piece? Colour? :D

I agree on low offsets. Curved spokes rule! Those Works on the 185 are 17x8+32 btw.

Daniel, your wheels look like they provide a lot of brake clearence.. Are you willing to tell me the price of those? Though I prefer Jap wheels.. :roll:

lumbercis

Meurz":2n8i5xe7 said:
lumbercis":2n8i5xe7 said:
I have near 3 gb of ST185 pics, can you be more specific? Monoblocks? 2/3 piece? Colour? :D

Surprise us! Whatever we don't see too often that you think works. Personally, I'd like to see more pics of mesh or multi-spoke style wheels. We all know 5 spokes look great on GT4s. What else does???

J.

P.S. Hell, if it's extremely hot, post some 5-spokers as well! Put the rest of the 3 gigs up in the "sweetest pics" thread :evil:

SuperWhite92

Mine are finally done and with tires. I am sooo pleased with how they look. Definately the same profiles as the WRC cars in tarmac outfit.

16x8 +38 ET Enkei RP-01's that I restored in a new color.
245/45-16 BFGoodrich Comp T/A ZR's

wheels024elargezl1.jpg

And yes, I know my car is super-dirty. It's snow season, that's just what happens.

illGT4

picked up a few sets of old school Volks. Circa '94 and '95

17x8 C-Ultra (Group C wheel)
c0601027-1.JPG

17x8 C-VPRO (euro)
c0503071-4.JPG

Haven't gotten anything mounted to them yet. I'm going to put a set of Pilot Sports (245/40-17) on one and maybe some competition rubber on the other set.

Also bought a sweet set of 15" Tom's (RAYS) wheels, but decided to sell them after the recent 17" purchases.

darthripley

i really like the bronze color on those, sets off the white of the car nicely :)

nice width & offset also. do you have spacers in the rear superwhite?

SuperWhite92

darthripley":3nr3sy9t said:
i really like the bronze color on those, sets off the white of the car nicely :)

nice width & offset also. do you have spacers in the rear superwhite?

Yeah, 25mm in the rear.

at3619

SuperWhite92":3s9240cq said:
And yes, I know my car is super-dirty. It's snow season, that's just what happens.
+1
newly installed 17x7 Enkei "hyper silver" evo5's with Dunlop graspic ds-2 215 snow tires for the time being. Going wider and lower profile when summer comes.
I must say I was impressed with the quality of these wheels, especially for the price ($140ea before shipping)

Blocked my hood this weekend also :twisted:

Monster truckin' like crazy now...