Post up your exhaust.

AWDios

alltracst185":3qas40dr said:
i finally know how to post a pic,so here it is....hks silent hi power 3" my car is a little dirty so don't mind :doh:
assview5vt.jpg

There you go :)

TheNubkins

Here's the XS Power(Motoria) twin tip 3inch mandrel bent stainless steel system...minus the downpipe. This setup mounts to the stock downpipe in case anyone is wondering, but it's a tight squeeze to get it all in. VERY tight squeeze. May have more room with a better downpipe and not the stock one as I'm not sure if the flange at the end of the downpipes are always in the exact same location, but they should be...I'm waiting for my Street Brawler kit to arrive so I'll use that DP when the time comes.

cimg9355gb5.jpg

cimg9358rw5.jpg

cimg9360ie7.jpg

cimg9361sb7.jpg

cimg9363wp1.jpg

cimg9365nr2.jpg

cimg9366lk6.jpg

53352775eq6.jpg

73206822cz0.jpg

10131182bs3.jpg

82643829ye2.jpg

10562137qw9.jpg

LegacyofDan

go into google and just type in electric exhaust cutout...and from there u can pick u choice from diff companies...i like mine, it sticks alil only cuz of all the carbon build up from it running so effing rich(6 mpg, barely boosting, she is sleeping right now), but when i cleaned it off with some carb cleaner(just sprayed it on and hit the switch, it open right up...so its a pretty sick sleeper device to pick on other cars with lol

A

Anonymous

here is Kakimoto N1 for my T20
(is it OK to post 6gen celica?)

3k93yv-50t.jpg

alltracshoak

lost the picture for mines but i switched from hks silent hi power to this xs power piping and vibrant twin twip stainless steel(painted black)
DSC04501.jpg

sound clip as promised
due to the fact that i didnt want to cut my hks so i bought the xs power and cut that instead and sold my hks due to strict california

just adding to this thread. i built my own exhaust with 2.5 piping, with cat delete pipe. optional
hks hi power muffler. currently running greddy muffler because its super quiet. even with the cat delete.
im not that good at welding, but its good enough to not leak at all.
enjoy....
SANY1001.jpg

SANY1008.jpg

SANY1012.jpg

SANY1013.jpg

after getting the pipes coated with 2000 degree black paint
SANY1015.jpg

SANY1018.jpg

SANY1019.jpg

SANY1020.jpg

the finished product.. i like my greddy for everyday driving. the hks is track events only.
SANY1005.jpg

SANY1004.jpg

of course they are, thats what i wanted.. lolz. no, i just need to stay low key because i live in california. i do have my mind set on building a full 3'' for track use tho...

YerRandO

Picked this up awhile back from a board member, old 2.5" Blitz Realize Hi-Power exhaust system. Never seen this exhaust befor, its not listed in hyper rev or anywhere online that I've found. It's on decent shape for it's age, few small welded repairs, couple scrapes on the bottom of the muffler but nothing major. Clearance and fitment is perfect. The muffler section is almost identical in shape to the stock one, even the angle on the tip matches the stock twin tip angles. I probably should have just waited and picked up a new HKS or Blitz but something about having a rare old-school exhaust seemed appealing. :crazy:

I'll post some better on-car picks once I've got the car back together and on the ground. Havn't even heard it yet.... Poor car needs a wash!
DSCN1782.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1783.jpg

DSCN1784.jpg

DSCN1785.jpg