Stack ST8130 arrived!

Toxygene

Hey Meurz, does that unit allow you to reprogram the odometer to match up with your old one or are you forced to have to start from 0?

syko says

etantshi":248d39zs said:
Toxygene":248d39zs said:
And what do you do again for a living??? :shock:

P.I.M.P

True story.

Anyway Rene, those look great! How difficult was it to get everything all hooked up and working properly. It seemed like it took a while to get everything up and installed, but i dunno. Looks great nonetheless!

Meurz

syko says":be4ncat5 said:
How difficult was it to get everything all hooked up and working properly. It seemed like it took a while to get everything up and installed
spent 16 hours to sort out the wiring crap
And then the fitting work, drilling extra holes in carbon panel and dash panels, fit shiftlight, hooking up + mounting sensors, etc.. :)

Conan, could you PM me some pics (to see what shape it's in) and a price you have in mind please?

CelicaAllTrac92

Also thanks to the Dutch 'Wegenwacht' breakdown recovery service, I had to empty the tank to calibrate the STACK fuel readings so.. 'Think there went in some diesel, could you come and pump my tank dry please?

I almost spit my drink out when I read this. :lol:

GMan

> Meurz
> Location: The Netherlands
> Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 pm
> A few new pics here.. The STACK's finally installed.

Looks faubulous ! :D
Good luck with the project. :D

Regards;

Meurz

GMan":1jzgf89z said:
Is that "The Gert" of the Autronic ST185 fame ?
Yes, indeed. 8)

Is that a picture of him ?
What picture? I think there are no pictures of him.. :shrug: Some say his heart pumps around For Life red and that his M5 isn't really a BMW.. All I know is, he's called Gert :lol:

Great guy with good humor though.