Newbie ST815

sakigt

Hiya boys.
Picked up my first All Trac this weekend! Got it from a guy in South Florida. Brought it back friday night and spent 6 hours Saturday with a clay bar, cleaner wax and caruba wax bringer her back to life. Keeping her stock for now and enjoying it, but eventually when I graduate college (1 year) and payoff my daily driver (2003 PT Turbo) Id like to bring her back to par and then some. Engine swap, bodywork, interior cleanup, Volks...
Anywho, hope to learn from you all :D

http://www.cardomain.com/id/sakigt4

Also if anyone has any idea what Toyota will charge me for the parts to get my A/C going (Im assuming the compressor is trashed)? Also, will Vasoline be included? :?

sakigt

The body is just ok. Lots of dings and the whole passenger rear panel has been refabricated. Just glad the paint still had some shine left.

Looks like he got his buddy to hook him up with a 2.5 inch axle back :roll:

Its a 1992.

BraveUlysses

Toyota will probably charge you an arm and a leg for the AC stuff, try finding it used to save some cash.

I've got a condenser for sale if yours is broken/not working.

Enjoy your new car, it looks pretty sweet.

sakigt

sakigt said:
Hiya boys.
Picked up my first All Trac this weekend! Got it from a guy in South Florida. quote]

Autotrader, specifically. I got lucky.

Ill probably just pull the engine next spring before it gets hot and just do everything. It will give me some time to find the parts used. Also will give me a chance to do a bit of cleanup as well...theres a lot of rust. A grinder and some powdercoat should take care of that. :wink:

dianaspicer

Hello, I can't believe that there is another ST185 in North Florida. Maybe we can all get together some time (the people from the Southeast section).

Now that I look closer on the pictures it says Orlando, are you there or Jax?