post up your bov setup

CSAlltrac

Heres mine....... shes getting old and gold......also got new TRD wires.....i think im the only one excited though
HKS074.jpg

HKS075.jpg

88st165

Rick89GTS":1cfaoq6z said:
I may try this on my 165...

Never saw my mr2 bpv setup?

MidwestMR2Meet029.jpg

DSCN2728-1.jpg

Old pic but essentially the same, Ill post a new pic when I get around to it. Made up of obx t-hose from 935, home made straight intake, and a heater hose I just happen to have laying around the garage that fit perfect. It might be alittle different if you are still using the single entry turbo as it sits closer to the engine than the twin entry conversion.

88st165

Its not that it is difficult, but that the small parts add up. The biggest hurdles for the swap was the longer studs, the oil feed bolt, and the oil lines. I had KOracing make me a custom oil feed bolt which was $$$$ but mafix came up with a cheaper solution. As for the longer studs I bought m10x1.25 threaded rod and cut them to length. Oil lines I made them from parts from summit. After gathering all the parts, turbo, d/p, etc you are half way to the cost of a t3/t4 kit or more depending on the cost of the parts you pick up. I said this before but if I were to do it again I would have bought a 7m supra turbo and had that hold me over till I had money for a t3/t4 kit.

88st165

Rick89GTS":3bpab43c said:
88st165":3bpab43c said:
......I had KOracing make me a custom oil feed bolt which was $$$$ but mafix came up with a cheaper solution.....
What was Mafix's cheaper solution?

Banjo fitting with a -an fitting coming out of it. The sell them at summit but I think he got it from somewhere else.