All Trac Seats

Arick

So i have been thinking whether or not to re-upholster my all-trac seats or to just get some aftermarket bucket seats so id like to see some pics of your seats. I dont care what they are i just want to see all your seats so i could get some ideas. Thanks! :D

Wicked Toys

Just my stockers.....

2082026_71_full.jpg

gt4rcdude

I have the same color interior. If you can afford to have them redone, it's money well spent. I had mine done in a (what I think) tasteful two-tone. . .

newseats.jpg

Tazka

Arick":jofr84yg said:
have you guys seen any aftermarket bucket seats?
pro2000.jpg

That's going in when i rebuild the whole car, probably next winter(2009) when i get out from army...

Still need to get another sparco seat for passenger, 2x 5 point sabelt's allready waiting.

toayoztan

I'm opting to replace the seats with something lighter. While reupholstering them does make for a good option, the stockers are just heavy as hell.

Good thread idea, i'll be keeping an eye on this too!

Bryan

CMS-GT4

I love my seats, but for the cost to get new covers for them, I am thinking that I might look for another set of seats with a close gray leather.

alltracst185

Tazka":1yvsrl6v said:
Arick":1yvsrl6v said:
have you guys seen any aftermarket bucket seats?
pro2000.jpg

That's going in when i rebuild the whole car, probably next winter(2009) when i get out from army...

Still need to get another sparco seat for passenger, 2x 5 point sabelt's allready waiting.

I'm buying a set of these seats minus the pro2000 locally and was wondering what options i had to install them in my 90 trac.

LegacyofDan

Arick":2f9rqwn6 said:
So i have been thinking whether or not to re-upholster my all-trac seats or to just get some aftermarket bucket seats so id like to see some pics of your seats. I dont care what they are i just want to see all your seats so i could get some ideas. Thanks! :D

SANY0947.jpg

Corey

newseats.jpg

GT4RCDude - Could we please see some photo's of what you did with your rear seats? looks good

thx