Sleeper's red ST165 pics March 15th 2010 UPDATE!

sleeper

Mafix":l4f8lhpo said:
damn. looks like you might need a bit more tire!

No shit.. :evil:
This was on a old airstrip with concrete and no trackbite.. so traction was a big problem for all that was there.. ( also noticed that the stock st205 center diff is having trubble moving enough power to the rear wheels. the front tire was spinning alot more than the rear.. )

sleeper

Klas":3smdie54 said:
What´s the story, any updates?
Greetings from Sweden.

Hi.

Not really anything new, killed the clutch a few weeks ago when doing some track driving..( fx700) so i`m starting to take the car appart in a few days for a rebuild.

Have a few plans for the car this winter.. :D

Klas

Keep us updated!
Hopfully I will finish my car this winter so I can do some serious racing next summer.
Would be great to see your car in action some day, Do you plan on racing in sweden next summer?

sleeper

Klas":3kfr64gi said:
Keep us updated!
Hopfully I will finish my car this winter so I can do some serious racing next summer.
Would be great to see your car in action some day, Do you plan on racing in sweden next summer?

Yea, really hope you get your car rdy..

Not really shure if i come to sweden, but i will be at DHB next year.. can`t you come down there to?

BTW: you need to make a fiberglass hatch\hodd for me.. :D

( and remember to update as soon as you do anything to your car.. ( always fun to see what other ppl do to make their car faster.. :D )

Mafix

you 2 are killing me here!
i really just need to finish with a couple major changes then go race. and pray i don't break anything.

sleeper

Well, today the car when`t under the knife again..

So now the engine is out, and the car is getting some new mods.. let`S just hope they will make the car faster\better :D

Will try to be better at taking pictures and documenting this winter..