Puffy meets Meurz

Puffy

We had our yearly company meet this year in Belgium and thought since I was in the area (closer than Australia anyway)
I dropped Meurz an email and he was keen to meet and punish the Carlos a little.

After checking out the beast along with the interested by passers, It was time for a drink as I was dehydrated from all the drooling.
Quite funny as you had a Dutch man and Aussie sitting in Belgium having Italian for lunch. The GT4 talk continued and no doubt we are both CS mad.

I purchased a DSLR (Canon 50D) on my trip so my first few snaps were of Meurz's CS.
I am still learning but the camera definitely makes up for my phone camera abilities.

We decided to hit the road and stretch the Carlos legs a bit.... I was very impressed with the acceleration, BRAKING and cornering performance of the car.
The car is such a fun drive and still comfortable enough to be enjoyed daily.
I remember my car not as punchy at those mod levels so hats off to a well thought out package.

Yes it does look that good even when it had been raining.

HID - a nice improvements over the factory candles

mz11.jpg

Brakes that will take you back in time

mz22.jpg

HKS Fire

mz33.jpg

Planned for next time 8)

mz44.jpg

Smooth HKS gauges monitoring boost and exhaust temps

mz55.jpg

Clean new turbo timer install

mz66.jpg

Im in love with the STACK dash :oops:

mz77.jpg

Great to meet you in person and thanks again for everything. If you every get lost and end up in Australia be sure to give me a shout.
Surprised the euro guys don't get together more often.

YerRandO

Thats great you guy got to meet up, always nice to geek out with a fellow owner. Pics look great, now go point that new camera at your car!! :D

Meurz

Nice pics Puff! 8) Luckily they don't show the condition of my paint very well.. :D I'm glad you like the car! Nice to meet you and cu in Oz one day? 8)

stefan

I was wondering where you have the fuel gauge?

Edit: Never mind, i think the stack dash shows everything ;)

mike325ci

dang, that's definitely one of my favorite ST185CS when i first saw it online years ago, and it still looks great after all these years~!!! :shock:

bloodMoney

mike325ci":35b2ze54 said:
dang, that's definitely the nicest ST185CS when i first saw it online years ago, and it still looks great after all these years~!!! :shock:

Fixed for ya Mike :)

Its pics like these that make me wish that I had waited to find a rust free alltrac.....

~bloodMoney