my 91 Alltrac - new pics

therealmusashi

I've owned this car for 5 years now - and I just got it back from ATS. Gen3 swap + GT3071 turbo at 13psi. Just got it cleaned up and snapped some pics, thought I would share.

PC150052.jpg

Full gallery:

http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr23 ... 20Alltrac/

Cheers,

therealmusashi

Thanks fellas! It was about 8 degrees F (and dropping) when I took those pics at sunset in KC, so I forgot to take some engine bay pics as my fingers were going numb, but I will get some and get'em posted!

therealmusashi

Nah, it's complicated. I live in SF, but the car lives in Kansas City right now, in the care of my sister. It's just not practical for me to have 3 cars out here right now. Plus, I travel a lot for biz, I will be in Tokyo for several months in 2010, so I can't make the show dangit.

I would love to see your Alltrac sometime though!

2of81

Good to see you still on here and with an All-Trac Fred. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see some engine bay pics.

Peace!

therealmusashi

So, here I am posting some engine bay pics a year later. Keep in mind, this car is sometimes daily driven, and is used as a snow car in the dead of winter (now)...so a clean engine bay wasn't exactly in the cards when I was there over Christmas. Cheers.

PC250462.jpg

PC250460.jpg

2of81

Thats so sweet!

So when you going to be around the KC area in the Spring, Summer or Fall, we need to have a meet....again!