Some winter fun, More to come!

Incubusrocks84

Here are a few pics of some parking lot fun. Had a buddy of mine take some pics while i went to town. boy first time having this in the winter.

f5631593.jpg

f5631597.jpg

f5631598.jpg

f5631594.jpg

Bori

Ha, That's cool man. Looks like you had some fun. We are getting our first storm this weekend over here so hopefully i'll endulge myself in a snowy adventure. :wink:

we've got a level 2 snow emergency right now, so it's supposed to be only people who must get places and emergency vehicles. so the roads are pretty bare (of people...but about 4 inches of unplowed snow) i was going to go to class, but i got sick of people that were driving 15 mph...so i came back home. there's a part before my road where there was no one, so i kicked it sideways slightly (not too much, just in case there was someone i didn't know about) and did a little on my dirt road...fun stuff today.

i need to go back out :wink: but i just don't know of anyplace that i can really feel like there won't be any traffic...no good parking lots or anything :(

anyway...looks good, post some more :D

weee...ok so i went back for a drive. hehe. found one short part off a side road where you can see everything and there's never traffic...went on it a couple times, and that was fun. then i went to the elementary school that i had attended...they have a pretty big parking lot (but i hesitated to go there because the families that live close by are anal) anyway, i scoped it out and no one was anywhere around...so i went around the side part which has a few nice corners that flow right into each other starting with a left (it's kinda an S) anyway, took that nice and sideways and flicked back over for the right hand and back to the left and gassed it sideways across the whole back end of the building....great fun...haha. unfortunately i was by myself, so no one to take pics.

i've just decided that alltracs are absolutely their happiest when in the snow with snow tires. the control is awesome :)

anyway....not to jack your thread...just thought i'd add my opinion of snow driving. hoping my rallycross region (3 1/2 hours away) puts on a snow event like we've been talking about

Incubusrocks84

sounds like fun man! yeah the alltracs really love the snow. be safe everybody, here in the NE we're in for a whopper. calling for 18inches!

alltracman78

Bryan, I hear ya! The first time I took my 93 in the snow, I fell in love with it.

I wish I was up there still....
I feel like a kid stuck inside watching all his friends play outside. :cry:

shoteh

with these cars sometimes I wish it snowed more... :D

-sorry but I'm goin for the upset, go Eagles(even when they kicked our hometown dumb vikings butt-which they deserved to lose)...ps we could always blame T.O for the loss :p

RIalltrac

Terrel is hype, he's not coming back for that game and if he does he'll regret it. New England is going to dominate like it has in its last 8 post season appearances. You'll all see, That D word is looming, I say if they win the super bowl this year, they get full recognition.

Incubusrocks84

don't get too into the pats...... eagles are lookin hot this year, i think if they come out strong their D will crack down on brady and keep him out of sync.... expect TO to show up, not that we couldn't do it without him. goodluck to all but it's about time the pats Step DoWn! :evil:

Cheers!

RIalltrac

your living in a fantasy world, there isnt enough genius on the entire staffing squad for the eagles to even think about stopping Charlie Weiss, let alone Bill Belicheck. Philly is all done, maybe they can borrow some of those terrible towels from pittsburgh to wipe up thier tears.......

yettegog

hahaha..i'm with RI on this...philli's gonna get WHOOPED by the patriots :shoots:

an alltrac w/snow tires in the snow is like...well actually there's nothing quite like it! :lol: it's amazing how much control you have, it makes me want to drift on every turn!

LTJBOY18

hey Incubusrocks84
Where in philly do u live. Im a huge eagles fan from jersey and im heading on down there to watch the game. Staying at the hyatt at penns landing. Probably gunna bring my alltrac down barring any problems with it until then. Maybe we can cruise after the game?

Incubusrocks84

i live like 40 minutes from philly, if i'm not doing anything, which on superbowl sunday i probably will. BE WATCHING THE EAGLES WIN!!! haha man RI u got it out for the eagles, i think it's going to be a good game, i don't think they're gonna go down without a fight. ANYWAY to get away from the hometeam bashing ( eh hem RI) I'll think about comming around to cruise, i would rather be in PA while doing so cuz jersey cops suck a big one, they're always out to rape u.

by the way-- go eagles!!lolololololol

Cheers!

specops19

that looks like fun as hell. i remember i used to do that in my old car in minnesota. there was a huge empty school parking lot i did that in. but i have to agree the pats look great again this year to win it. so i got to go with the pats.

shoteh

Ok Ok but :notworthy: only by 3 lousy points...comon you cant say they didnt lose without a fight :?