WRC Germany 2010

Meurz

Since I'm redoing my site layout a tiny bit, here's a selection of pics I took last week to start with.

Not much Service park/tech pics this time, as I had to aggresively stalk the VW booth in order to ask Carlos Sainz to sign my CS roadcar poster. Which he did, fuk yeah! 8)

"Nice car" with a :D was all he said while looking at the poster though, as he disappeared back into the closed crew area within seconds. No time for TTE chit chat but hey, mission accomplished! Pic will follow. :)

http://www.turbocelica.nl/wrcgermany10.htm

Feedback welcome! :)

WarTowels

Meurz":132an41l said:
Not much Service park/tech pics this time, as I had to aggresively stalk the VW booth in order to ask Carlos Sainz to sign my CS roadcar poster. Which he did, fuk yeah! 8)

That's awesome! Pics or ban.

-Towels

CMS-GT4

Mayhaps you could have gotten him to sign your car directly. ;) A little more unique than the plaque that comes in them.

801Alltrac

no joke man should of took your center console and had him sign where they put that CS stamp id like to see that sig too

mike325ci

wow rene you got some awwwwwwwwwesome shots-- action shots and scenery, etc.-- i love that one of the hills... i think a another trip to germany and/or europe is due soon~!!

darthripley

awesome pics as usual Rene, great quality make you feel like a part of the event 8)

My faves are the historic rally cars & the jump shots.
I can only imagine what the stratos & audi quattro sounded like in person -- must've been pretty amazing!
Love the TE30 Rolla in Castrol livery!! :D

can't wait to see pics of the signed Carlos poster 8)

Meurz

Quick phone piccie -

signedposter.jpg

Terracar

Just wanted to say I hate you for getting such an awesome experience and souvenier. Just kidding - good job, certainly impressive.

-Terracar

Meurz

Thanks peoples, I'm VERY happy I managed to find him in the short time he was there! :)

@ Mike; eBay is your friend - Clicky
(Too bad it's not Carlos but Armin driving the car on the picture though :wink: )