Post your sweetest secret alltrac pics here

gtfour77

sakara":m8rwur2l said:
CMS-GT4":m8rwur2l said:
Fricken sweet.

pic27%20(Medium).jpg

pic58%20(Medium).jpg

That's martin valent's car... he's a cool guy :) his car is fast too :D I got to drive it back last august... he's upgraded it since then... but it's nice :)

Ahh...thanks guys...although there are other, much better looking alltracs out there...
If anyone is interested in some videos from our region (including the altrac) I have a little vid and picture site...

http://www.skuttlemotorsports.com/valentproductions.htm

Might as well visit our main club site for results and forums...would love to have other alltrac owners come up and race with us! I'll even offer a place to crash. :wink: www.swvrscca.or

Meurz

^ Hmm, not sweet enough?

How about this one then.. Damn horny Meisters!

25q3kab.jpg

I think I'll get 18's next :wink:

CMS-GT4

My first pic of my alltrac the day after I got it.

I would give every mod on it to have it back to this condition again.

firstlovefq6.jpg

CMS-GT4

No. And I regret the paint job. It was done by a shade tree mechanic. The car was in a fenderbender, and my dad knew "a guy". He offered to repaint the whole car for 100 bucks. So this guy broke some small peices of my interior and did a blotchy job. I was going to take it to a real shop to get them to fix the rest of it. I wanted him to fix it but he say you get what you paid for. Then a few months later paint started to faid and peel.

I love the silver on the car, but I regret taking it to this guy to do it.

It did create a interesting color down the road and I am going to get this color matched.

cmsgt4sharpcorner23ec.jpg

theUNYTEDone

turbo4wd":160bmcjc said:
theUNYTEDone":160bmcjc said:
i'd wanna try and get a "raw metal" look to my car, like this one RX7 in a mag of mine. anyone know what i'm talking about?

I might know if you had a pic of it..

here we go!
it's not the RX7...but it's a celica! even better
it's an RC car, though...but hopefully it does the job.

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/images/ta ... 57_001.jpg

i think a GT4 with this color scheme would ROCK...
however...this one link i posted is a little too mirror-esque. i'd be more fond of it if it was "flatter"

CMS-GT4

Here is one that has a metal look to it.

unnamediq4.jpg

Here is old shot of mine at night with a metalic look.

x3ci89xs.jpg

GM and BMW have a color that is close to these. They are not a glossy silver buy a metalic flat silver that gets black highlights.

If I can't get my original color matched, I am going to get a color like this done.