The Wall Disc 1&2

2of81

There is my Pink Floyd sense of humor in the title. Well there is a spot in town where they took out a building and turned it into a parking lot. I took a pic of my 1988 All-Trac on one side with the old wheels a while back. Well I took a couple pics of my new 1993 All-Trac on the other wall on the opposite side.

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

One thing I just noticed about the pictures is that the background matches the cars, the red car is more bubbly and so is the background, the black car has more straight lines andso does the wall behind it.

turbo4wd

thats just sweet.. (dude.. we need a thumbs up icon)

sad.. i bet none of the younger guys know who the hell pink floyd is.. or the wall.. LOL

ferris

on behalf of the younger guys(which i do consider myself) we do know who pink floyd is :notworthy: , and we do know the wall. Just cause we couldnt experience them in their time, doesnt mean they arent popular in ours.... :D

2of81

How many of you punks own Pink Floyd Animals on CD? Best damn album IMHO. I am 24 and listen to classic rock primerly.

Griffin

How many of us are more than old enough to have grown up with Pink Floyd, and still think the wall is kind of F*ed up and too long?

:D

Its a good song and all, but it does kind of drag on a bit. Floyd's never been my favorite. Then again, I stay away from drugs which may be why :wink:

ferris

Griffin":1ycft500 said:
Its a good song and all, but it does kind of drag on a bit. Floyd's never been my favorite. Then again, I stay away from drugs which may be why :wink:

Well I cant say that ive never done any drugs, but i dont think that would have any effect on my opinion of pink floyd. :D