Am I a ricer now?

AWDios

I installed the RC front bumper on my car, it was already painted black. I'm planning on repainting the whole car so I'm just going to roll like this for awhile.

PICT0625.JPG

PICT0627.JPG

PICT0628.JPG

PICT0629.JPG

AWDios

Woo hoo!

It's gonna be awhile though.

List of things to do:

1: 3g clip for WTA and ECU sensors etc
2: Install RC Hood (have it, just have to wait
3: Order savage kit
4: Install and paint.

CMS-GT4

Might want to order the savage kit now, I hear it takes a couple of months to get. Are you getting it from savage?

turbo4wd

CMS-GT4":chq9t6cb said:
You can live since you got those monster tires to fit. :D

Speaking of which, are you going to take some pics of the clearance of the rear wheel to the rear struts for us to see? hehe

Any experiences of rubbing in the rear at all since you posted?

Griffin

I dunno - unpainted RC front bumper with no intercooler up there to justify it... smells a little ricey to me :p

big_c_tothe_z

On the bright side most ricers cant tell the difference between a radiator and an intercooler. Just make your radiator stand out, paint it silver, and they will nut themselves thinking you got one big intercooler. At least ive seen some of my friends fall for it, lol

Mafix

not that i have room to talk, but since noone else has done it...
RICER!!!

Just kidding. it really doesn't look that bad being black. that's coming from a guy who likes the carbon hood on a white car look tho? :shrug:

AWDios

Ok well it is painted for one thing, so I think that helps.

The vents are backwards cause my intake sits right under the vent and I figured forward is better.

I think the kit is same a savage but from a different company, and I don't have money to order it yet.

and savage=savage, not messiah.

:D
here is the kit

_wuehrer_t18_3.jpg

_wuehrer_t18_2.jpg

I can get the rear skirt with a single exhaust port, and this kit has an extra blade that goes on the front lip that I like. Still not sure if I'll get the rear wing or not.

CMS-GT4

From this place? http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celic ... feifer.htm

I hear they can not get the RC lip. The regular savage lip does not fit perfect on the RC bumper.

Yellow 5th gen triedto get his kit from them. Savage.de will sell you the stuff. Maybe you can just get the lip from them. I would like to see the CF splitter/ difusser that comes with the savage lip. I bet it would help high speed stability.

toayoztan

It looks like it has a bra on it kinda haha. And yea, you're vents on the hood are backwards too like mentioned above. Looks good though!

Bryan

AWDios

CMS-GT4":1cbaexa4 said:
From this place? http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celic ... feifer.htm

I hear they can not get the RC lip. The regular savage lip does not fit perfect on the RC bumper.

Yellow 5th gen triedto get his kit from them. Savage.de will sell you the stuff. Maybe you can just get the lip from them. I would like to see the CF splitter/ difusser that comes with the savage lip. I bet it would help high speed stability.

The one in that pic is a little different. I'm looking at this place.

http://www.trc-tuning.com/

CMS-GT4

Savage lists them as one of their suplliers so you should be in the clear.

I sorta like the skirts and rear of this kit for the Z.

_dg_350z_002p.jpg

Not too sure bout the front.

_dg_350z_001p.jpg

However I do like he hood.

Traks

If you are looking to Rice, just ape a picture of an intercooler to a piece of wood and slap it behind the bumper! Ghetto Style!