mini meet *AGAIN*

sakara

well... the all trac is parted... if u guys need anything let me know and I'll tell u if it's sold or not... Austen came down to help part it out and to help fix matt's car... we went down to arundel mills mall and met up with willie *mafix* and tim *boosted*. had some food, laughs and pics :D here are a few lil mug shots from the NE boys :p

austen on the engine of my wheeled all trac...

matt in his jumpsuit

wheelin and dealin.... what i shall not say :p

austen and matt caught offguard, muahahahaha

austen laughin at willie... who knows why

the boys...

the line up for the evening....
The Willie...

The Austen...

The Matty?

The Ashy *me*

The Guest...

and that's a wrap..

some of u other maryland guys should meet up with us sometime!! we have been meetin up every week or 2... if any of yall wanna get together with us down there drop me a PM for my cell # and we'll let u know when we r plannin on gettin together down there again :)

DJ Sueno

sakara":vnqzvrpa said:
some of u other maryland guys should meet up with us sometime!! we have been meetin up every week or 2... if any of yall wanna get together with us down there drop me a PM for my cell # and we'll let u know when we r plannin on gettin together down there again :)

I've been asking about local meets, doesn't seem like anyone gives notice ahead of time... :shrug:

I need a stock exhaust, from downpipe back will the ST185 fit the ST165 ? Mafix is supposed to hook me up with the ST165 stock exhaust and some axles hopefully, but I need these parts ASAP... :cry:

sakara

we don't really officially plan these meets, lol... it's just kinda like hey wanna meet up at arudel mills this weekend? sure.... lol... that's why I said I can let ppl know when we are gonna be down there again. mafix is a busy guy, but he does good work, u wont be disappointed 8)

Austen_gt4

hey don't you need permission from me to use me in a pic?? (austen and matt caught offguard, muahahahaha) yeah waaaay offguard i guess.. oh well.. it's to bad tim didn't stay longer he would be in those also.. well i guess he's the lucky one..

sakara

I need noones permission!! lol... gotta get some more ppl to come meet up with us, have a few bigger mini meets, lol

DJ Sueno

sakara":3am7mfz8 said:
I need noones permission!! lol... gotta get some more ppl to come meet up with us, have a few bigger mini meets, lol

Just keep me updated... send me a PM ahead of time... 8)