Some cool Rally Cross pics of my Silly Car...

PreGrid

Check out the Gallery Page on my new Website for some pics. Kinda cool I think.

www.pregrid.com/kov then click Gallery. There are some other cool pics around the site too.

Site, email, stats tracking and hosting for a YEAR cost me only $129! Not a bad deal... Now all I got to do is fill up my Gallery more :)

Scott
------

CelicaAllTrac92

Nice, I always wanted to do that. I've done donuts in the backyard and hauled ass down a dirt road but that's it. What's the story of the graphics on the car?

PreGrid

What other All Trac? LOL!!!

Same car in all the pics. ST165.

Thanks! Rally Cross is a KICK and everyone should do it :)

Scott
--------

88st165

oh i thought it said you bought another one recently, it was under the events tab... sorry if i got it mixed up.

AWDios

Scott I never thought to ask you this before, but you're not affiliated with PreGrid motorsports that moved from Redmond wa to OR are you?

AWDios

PreGrid":1s4c0tv7 said:
Nope :)

Good guys though~

Scott
--------

Yeah only if they changed management/owners. Lets see, sold me a 3" exhaust system that wasn't a full system or full 3". Tried to charge me for a Supra fuel pump they never ordered. Took 3 months to weld on a BOV and flange. Did a shitty job painting a spoiler for a friend of mine, also had his car for about 2 months, and kept moving cars that came in after, in front for work. And then they refused to work on my firlfriends car even after they told us to tow it over. But anytime a Porche or some show car showed up, they had no problem with working on it the same day. If that Paul guy is still in charge I'd stay away, he's a total fuck. That's why they moved from WA to OR their rep here was totally screwed.

PreGrid

Wow... not the guys I was thinking about then... I didn't think they even SOLD stuff... I just knew the car that carried their name and they seemed to be decent competitors. That's as deep as my knowledge of them went.

Sorry you had such a terrible experience with them.

No... PreGrid has nothing to do with them.

PreGrid PAYS money out.

This past weekend, drivers took home over $250 bucks in cash and prizes (more than 50% was CASH).

We don't sell "stuff", we generate Sponsorships.

Best,

Scott
-------
www.pregrid.com

AWDios

Good deal then. :) Hey I'm going to be down in PDX 22nd-26th, anything going on around then? I'll have my GF's A4 so as long as it's not too rough.