FS : C's SUPER RARE JDM st185 PRICE DROP

klue

Well i bought it thinking it would work on my st165, it will work but i need the whole st185 shifter assembly and im not really into seaching for one of those. So this is up for grabs. I brought it back from japan, its only available there. Basically from what i can see the lower section of the shifter arm is like an extra inch long so its gonna shorten the throw quite a bit, it comes with spacers to raise the shifter the neccessary heght. The post is painted gunmetal gray and looks really nice with new nylong busings. It comes with directions, warantee, and all the hardware and JDM box :D

People say that it is angled to the passenger side of the car but i mocked it up on my st165 and it looks to sit about netural, as supposed to slightly to the driver on my usdm st165.

let me know if any is intrested, id like to get at least 150 can, what i paid.
nice upgrade with exclusivity.

I think i spun a rod, my engine is toast i need dough asap to fix it

luke

klue

enjoy

windowshades0015rh.jpg

DVSalltrac

I am very interested in this C's short shifter. It is made specifically for the st185 model and is a bolt on part no modification required, right?

I sent you a PM with my contact info.

DVSalltrac

Is there any difference between the C's short shifter and the TRD quick shifter for the st185? Is one better than the other in terms of quality, smoothness ond quickness of throws, and positioning once installed?

Overall, which is better??