winnipeg alltrac owners??

deceit

how many alltrac, gt4 or gt4 rc owners are there here in winnipeg?
any RHD?
seen alot of skylines and mr2's, havent sen any gt4's much...

sims

their is atleast one running around :wink:

I posted in your other thread in OT, you should try and stick to one thread for the same topic :)

I've been told their will be a JDM RC running around this summer, but it was second hand information, so i don't know how much truth their is behind it.

deceit

nice.. yea we should have a meet...
im still waitin on my car to shipped down also.. so you have 2 gt4's?? an rc?? im tryin to get a hold of the OZ chrono rims but i heard theyre discontinued in the color white...
got any pics of ur alltracs??

6 alltracs in the city?? i never see them around.. how many of them are rc's?? or RHD?

sims

Most arn't daily driven :)

here's some pics of mine when I got it a couple months ago
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17010&highlight=

Their are 6 alltrac's that I know of in winnipeg(atleast their has been, some I have only ever seen once,their very well could be more) AFAIK My GT-Four is the only local one thus far, but I've heard talk of a few people who are importing them, One is suposedly an RC.

deceit

daaaamn!! your car is mint.. super clean and low km's... how long did it take to get shipped down?? and from who did you purchase your car from??

deceit

very very nice indeed, looks great, crazy transformation from the accident!! have you stored your car for the winter?? cuz i never see any alltracs around the city...
where did u get ur clear corners if you dont mind me askin... on the front bumper....

Autobot

My car is stored for the winter. I am in Thompson though, 7 hours north of Winnipeg. The clear corners are ProCarParts corners off eBay, the non-euro/diamond cut ones.

deceit

damn.. i guess theres more than i thought in the city!! cant wait for the snow to melt and for the summer to come.. cant wait to see all the celicas out on the road!! so i guess that makes atleast 10 in the city?? or am i counting wrong.. oh well.. jus cant wait for the meet!!

Stubble

I'm checking in. As far as I know, I am the closest thing to an original owner on this forum. My dad bought it in 1990, and I bought it from him in 96. It's been my DD ever since. At 240,000km and 16 Winnipeg winters, it's going to be embarassing to park it next to sims'.

A meet this summer is definitely in order. Maybe a sunday cruise night early in the summer?

At one time there were about a dozen (early 90's) in the city. The number dwindled, but it's good to see it growing again.

celigts

Gonna at and get a better idea of the numbers.

So who all still owns an alltrac/gt4 in winninpeg. Both st185 or 205.

Stubble

Check out his lengthy post in the Project forum. Autobot has an addiction to buying Celica parts so his rebuild is never finished.

My original Alltrac rusted out and now it is a parts car. I picked up another one from the states that is running great with no rust.

celigts

Hey stubble how's the condition of the interior carpet for your parts car? Any aftermarket stuff like suspension !

And a maf cuz the one I got from a member must be calibrated differently and flooded the plugs really badly!

Maybe if you or autobot have the time we could see what we can do with my car and see if she's running mint. I feel like I've got a vacuum issue, fuel issue, clutch issue and my temp sensor keeps randomly turning on and off