GI: 88 Alltrac

Do It Sidewayz

Gauging Interest....

Thinking of selling my alltrac.

here are the specs:
1988 Alltrac
Colour: Red
Mileage: 309,xxx on body. 165,xxx on Motor and Trans
Mods: Custom 2.5" Exhaust, with Stainless Downpipe, 2nd gen Turbo adapted to 1st gen manifold, Cone Filter, Blitz BOV, HKS boost gauge, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS FCD (not installed), Custom Short Shifter, 6.5" Kenwood Speakers in Rear, 4.5" Rockford Speakers in front, Panasonic deck (may or may not stay in car). 15" 2001 Celica GT rims painted gunmetal with Falken Tires.

Story is..i got given another alltrac which was rotted to the door handles. but had very few KM (160ish) on the engine and drivetrain. I purchased this shell with 297,000 on it..but a blown motor. I removed the engine from the donor, and gave it a complete re-fresh with all new Toyota OEM parts. It got a new water pump, headgasket, valve seals, and all new gaskets. While the head was off i relapped the valves, and installed the valve seals. I cleaned, sandblasted, and painted almost every piece on the engine.

The engine runs great, but uses a little oil due to what i would guess is a bad oil seal in the turbo. Turbo still spools great, and pulls hard.

Before i drove the car, i rebuilt every brake caliper using Toyota OEM brake rebuild kits. And the car also got brand new Front Wheel Bearings, while the rears were cleaned, and repacked.

Car will come with a garage full of spare parts. Some parts include: manifolds, stock downpipe, stock 1st gen turbo, spare P&P'ed head, spare engine internals, complete wiring harness, ECU, Intercooler, Crossmembers, Air Box, and too much other stuff to list.

I'm not really sure what to ask...as i'm not sure what these things are worth. To an alltrac freak they are worth a mint, while to the average joe they aren't worth much at all.

Shoot me offers if interested!

Do It Sidewayz

here's some pictures

the most recent i have have of summer mode:
bostonmeet_38.jpg

and a few of just a couple weeks ago on lake scugog:
n500323688_22836_7750.jpg

n500323688_22837_8008.jpg

n500323688_22835_7497.jpg

and the motor..just before it went back in:
3249f280.jpg