Winnipeg Meet?

sims

Hello fellow alltrac, and possibly Half-trac owners.

I think I winnipeg Meet is due, AFAIK their is atleast 5 or 6 of us running around in the city, and I would love to get together with you guys and check out everyones rides.

I'm not going to set a date yet because their is so few of us that we really need to make sure it works for everyone, so lets throw out some dates and places and see what we can orgainze :)

A weekend is probably best, I am free just about any sunday, and work every second saterday( I work the 30th of june, next week off, work the week after that and so forth)

St-vital park is always nice, they have a couple big parking lots with BBQ pits and feilds around them. Assiniboine park is also good, I was their a couple weeks ago for a Toyota meet, it might be more centeralized for some of you guys depending on where everyone lives.

whatcha think? throw up some dates and places that would work for you guys and we'll see what falls in place.

Stubble

I'm in. Sunday is ok. Not this or next weekend. I'll bring my miata. Farking celica is still waiting for me to decide to fix its brake lines.

Autobot

Just was in Winnipeg on the weekend. My work schedule is changing soon but not sure when. I believe my next trip down will be July 8-10 (sun, Mon, Tues). Let me know what works for everyone.

lamard

i'm down as long as there is about a week notice. i don't work weekends either. brady we need to talk exhaust. i was also looking into that turboxs stuff from 935 and wouldn't mind getting exhaust this year....but would rather work a deal with you

Stubble

I'll be available 9 and 10, and the 8th later in the evening (sunday night cruise?). As mentioned, I won't have mine running, but I'll come out to see everyone else's rides.
Liam, I'll give you a call and drop by the shop next week.

sims

awww common stubble, I was hoping to hear how the aussie/HKS exhaust sounded.

If its a weekend we can do the breakline at my place if you need help or somewhere to do it at.

the 8th's is ok for me, though I'd like to meetup before the sun's down to checkout everyones rides :)

14th would work to.

Hopefully deceit chimes in, I'd like to compair JDM GT-fours :D

deceit

the 8th sounds good so far.. no plans as of yet..

and i too want to see your gt-four sims..

keep me posted if anythin changes, i'm gion to try to get some of my friends to come out too.. he jus got his '90 JDM mr2 twin turbo in a couple of days ago and hopefully i can get out my other friend who currently has his st165 conv. sittin in his garage..

if somethin comes up i'll let you guys kno whether i can make it or not, but so far the 8th sounds good..

we're goin to need steaks, burgers, hot dogs and plenty of ladies running around in bikinis.. lol

sims

Sounds like the 8th it is :)

if anyone can't make it, let us know.

now... when and where? I support St-vital park as its a low Key and lots of space.

whatcha think?

Stubble

I'm fine with there, but I'd also support somewhere close to cruise night on portage - maybe Canadian Tire or Linens and Things parking lots on st. james street. Oh yeah, I'm thinking evening 9pm or so. And yeah, I won't be bringing mine - just the miata.

lamard

the 8th sounds good to me. st.vital park would be good as well.

so who's black rc was that at mac's in the village friday night?

sims

Portage is only a 10 minute drive from st-vital park, though I generally avoid portage on sundays. The last thing I need is to get rearended by a bunch of 16 year olds packed into their mom's mini van driving around like idiots.

I say the earlier the better, at 8:30 the sun's allready setting, do the rest of you want to meet at 7:30 or 8 and we just won't go for a drive untill everyone's arrived?

sims

allright, here's the plan.

St Vital Park, 8:30( i'll probably be their at 8 ish)
in the big parking lot near the middle. enter from River Road and just follow the main path to the parking lot.

Autobot

Looks like I should be able to make it. Had to take off my RC hood, haven't installed my W2A intercooler yet, so I have the All-Trac hood on there for now. :|

deceit

its my nephew's bday sunday at assn. park...
not too sure if i'm goin to come out..
most likely get lazy from the hot weather and not want to drive across the city to another park..
so i'll be there at assn. park.. maybe hook up after???
we'll see.......