Toronto Wrecker Watch

allblackalltrac

Jay, I was just there today too - what time did you go? I think I might go back and pull that turbo out and the injectors if there still there. I was going to pull them today but I didnt bring my tools with me I was just in the nieghbourhood and thought I would stop in. FYI that FP is not the same as the one Im selling mine came from the MKIV Supra Turbo.

BlaznToyo

Hey Danny I was there about 12noon till about 2pm...yah i know the FP is not the same as the one you have. Did you get the turbo?

allblackalltrac

Jay I was there at that same time as well, I left right at 2PM myself, I was driving the Corrado...no I didnt get the turbo nor have I gone back to retrive it either.

BlaznToyo

I must have just missed you by minutes Danny....On monday 30th june I went to cookstown auto wreckers with my buddy for parts for his accord...and i saw a blue 92 gts CELICA, also a 94+ CELICA GTS red/ i took the speedo from it...anyone need parts check there.

allblackalltrac

Guys in Southern Ontario looking for parts for their 4G now is the time to hit up SAW(Standard Auto Wreckers) they have 4 - 4th Gen Celica's in the yard! Yes you heard me right FOUR of them!

Red 89' GTS/hatch
White 88' GTS/hatch
champagne 86' GT Coupe w/2SFE
champagne 88' GTS/hatch

There's also 2 5th gen Celica's in there as well, white 90-91' GTS/hatch/auto and a 90-91' GT/hatch/manual.

This weekend is the free parts day JSYK.

vash169

Maybe Danny should take a quick look at his messages before he grabs those heater units, dude. He might see some interesting messages about giving people the things they buy off him. Or more precisely, not giving people things and then ignoring them.

Since you guys seem to know him, maybe you could jog his memory before it's too late.