Celica meeting SAT May 30th 2009 UPDATE

Sal

How about we all show up at 2. I am meeting up with Lupin and am bring up a scoobie friend. Anyone else wanna meet up on the way?
Masco? Sebs?

klue

good stuff!

What about parts guys?

Ill be bringing a bung of stuff with me, let me know if anyone needs anything.

Sal

Yo Luke come down to Andrews place early please haha Its an alltrac-mageddon.

I'm kinda pumped for this! Should be good times yo!

klue

ok just woke up

If any is passing brampton/mississauga they can meet up with me and whoever else. !

Gabtoks

After being at Hutch's for about 2 hours, I finally gave up and went home.

Anybody showed up, was there a meet?

crazy_russian

I came at 3 thinking I was super late, walked around the parking lot for half an hour and left thinking you guys have already left. Gabtoks, were you the guy that gave me a shrug as I did a three point turn in front of the restaurant? I was driving around the parking lot looking for a BUNCH of celicas before coming in to the restaurant.

Gabtoks

Yup it was me. I saw you turn around, but not after that. I had to leave at that point, I just wanted to see the guys etc, but had to go. I was on my motorcycle.

Gabe

JDM GT-Four

My oil pump gasket broke right after I picked up my car from the shop :cry: !!!!!!!!! so I didn't make it to the meet! too bad I was really looking forward to it!!!

masco

locker,

i worked on that last stud till 2:30 am, and it's still stuck in there.

thanks so much for the help guys, much appreciated!

another meet is in order, maybe closer to the end of summer. after everyone has time to get their cars working.

this time it should be a bit better organized, with cellphone numbers exchanged. maybe a more central location?

hacker_720

sorry guys, I had some personal issues creep up on me again that I thought were dealt with, so I was not able to make it.

Sal

Glad you didn't make it Steve. I felt bad thinking you went lol.
We got their at 4ish and luckily a few tracs rolled by haha

athousandleaves

Sal":7or8t5eu said:
We got there at 4ish and luckily a few tracs rolled by ...

yeah that explosion of honking was fun :lol:

oh also; someone left a pair of channel locks at my house... they're big & have green-blue grips.