allblackalltrac stole mi car

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobb

O man, it kills me to hear that, just the thought of someone stealing my car, i'd hunt them down and never let them see day again...or night for that matter. I can't even look at those pictures, just reading how much work you put into the car and then, that SOB steals it...i would have just beaten his ass down. Good luck with everything, sorry to hear that. I hope he gets what he deserves.

toyopet1

thanx for the support guys, I've been trying to post those pics , I may need some help with that , I'm looking for some old pics as well so you can see how much love, money ,time and parts put on that car .

vash169

Bahaha! I mean, it's awful for toyopet1 and all the other people I'm sure he's ripped off or stole from (I've always wondered how the guy had so many engines to sell at any given time) but he got what he deserved. He nearly ripped me off on an LSD, it took contacting the RCMP to get him to even respond to me and then did his usual BS before eventually sending it. All the while his supporters were calling me crazy, saying he's a nice guy who's just a little busy sometimes and how I shouldn't get so angry over something as silly as money and cars. I hope all those people read this and choke on their own embarassment just a little bit.

Also: http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

Which is double hilarious. It wouldn't matter if your dad was the chief of police, being caught chopping a car and then admitting it to the police and then getting charged for it is kind of an open and shut case.

ion_four

OK, I removed my above post, but I'd presume toyopet1 saw it before it was removed, since he hasn't posted since. The following is that post, in a nut-shell:

I don't know what the real deal is with this "theft", but toyopet1 is a thief, himself! His words should be taken with a grain of salt, to say the least. Toyopet1 has signed some of his posts as Jared, and says he's in Brampton.

However, he is actually Mauro "Tony/Mauricio/Jared" Cantos Rocha, who used to go by the name jdmrocha, on this board. This guy has tried a bunch of funny-business on and off this board, and has owed me $300, since last June. If you ever have a chance to do business with this guy, DO NOT!

Whatever the the story is behind his car, be it stolen (doubtful) or just parted out because it was a blown-up, rusted-out POS, he probably deserved it, since it was built through ill-gotten means.

Tony, you wanna pay me my damned money back, or am I going to have to keep following you around on the internet?

alltracst185

^ i second that!!!! he also stole from me last year and gave me bullshit stories, but never sent the money or part. Do not feel bad for him or EVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM EVER!!!

turbo4wd

ion_four":o9pyxnr7 said:
However, he is actually Mauro "Tony/Mauricio/Jared" Cantos Rocha, who used to go by the name jdmrocha, on this board. This guy has tried a bunch of funny-business on and off this board, and has owed me $300, since last June. If you ever have a chance to do business with this guy, DO NOT!

wow.. ain't karma a bitch? :|

ion_four

Well, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out, but I have a feeling
toyopet1 isn't going to post on this topic, anymore. Even if he did address
this, I'm sure it would be a load.

CMS-GT4

Regardless of who did what, I think the members of at.net need to come together to put an end to this thieving bullshit. I am seeing this stuff happen on other sites, and it is not to be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.