Free parts

hacker_720

trd - yes
battery - no, well yes, but it's in my lexus hehe
stright pipe - yup, but you will need a filer.

Really would like someone to take it whole. Sal if you want it let me know for sure, and I don't mind it sitting here till Jan, but I could use the money sooner then later. (I want an AMP for my home stereo and wifey says I have to use the funds from the 'trac to get it)

hacker_720

Greg_Canada might be coming by in a couple of weeks to get parts, so try and get him to get any parts you want so he can ship them. I don't mean to be an a$$ but I am truly very busy.

paladek

hey hacker_720

do you still have the master brake cylinder?
if so, what is the condition and how much shipped to V7H1J4 (North Vancouver, Canada)

regards,

hacker_720

Ya, I've actually got a spare that you can have. MIGHT be from a 1st gen though, I don't know how to tell of if they are the same. It's in working condition.

PM exST165 and ask him about it, it was his. I could try and ship it, but again you would have better luck getting in touch with someone who is coming by, see above, or PM Sal.

Thanks.

Blue91CelicaGT

I tried pm'ing but im not sure if its working yet.

I would let to get the trd ss & intake tube, can we meet up on friday or on the weekend?

paladek

hey,

thanks...can you please give me a price for the part including shipping and your effort in shipping it...?

I need a good "core" for rebuild with new parts....

thanks

hacker_720

Looks like it would be $30.00 for 4-5 day.
So send me $50, and I'll try very hard to do it tomorrow.

paypay: hacker_720 at hotmail dot com
or just hacker_720 I can't remeber if you include the e-mail address.

paladek

Thanks haker_720,

I think I under estimated the shipping....since I thought I would pay $25-30 for a good core shipped to my address.....since the reman...ones are between $50-70 on ebay and the local auto parts stores want $72 (+tax...) for a reman one (Lordco !!!! and Vancouver Auto Parts...) ...

Anyway, thanks....and sorry for the trouble....

regards,

athousandleaves

I could really really use the rear tweeters and covers and seeing as you're just giving them away... :D

I could ask sal how to get to your place or you can pm me some details as to when is good for me to pick stuff up.

Thanks!

hacker_720

Let's try and make a day of it on the 5th. I will be home this weekend, and if it hasn't sold by then I will part it out. So if you want something come by this weekend and get it, or get one of the people coming by to get something for you.

66 Short St.
Waterloo, On

hacker_720

CAR IS SOLD!!!!!
I just sold it tonight, sorry to all those who wanted parts tomorrow. You are still welcome to stop by around lunch a couple of people are gonna show up and hang out.