1988 Alltrac

CryoGoblin

hey guys,

So i am looking to sell my car, i dont have pics for it yet but i will soon. The car is running but not. There is a gas line that has to be replaced, but once that is done the car runs great. Has 60k 185 machined head engine in it, engine bought from klue :p. Refurbished 185 turbo on the car with 0 km on the turbo. Turbo has a supra core bored out. Also has a stage 2 clutch kit on it. No name bov, but has been altered to not break like the usual ones :p, boost controller, boost gauge. The interior is blue and really good condition. Car does have some surface rust. the under body is pretty good, as well as the rockers. The car will need new brakes and springs and struts...i have graciously provided you with springs. You will get a bunch of extras, such as intercooler for 185 another turbo that has some shaft play. Some other random stuff, new rc hood :p. Reason for selling is, im in a time of my life that, i need a much more reliable car lol. Not saying they are not reliable i love it but i cant hold on to it. Im looking for 2000 obo. If you have any questions pm me, or email me at arthur.kuban@gmail.com