1989 Alltrac , white FS.

Kcman91gts

Unfortunately ive fallen on some pretty bad times and im not going to be able to finish my alltrac project . the shell requires some extensive body repair , more than i anticipated. however all the mechanicals are good and the engine runs like a top . I know the engine was replaced by the previous owner with a jdm replacement , however im unsure of the mileage .

I would be willing to part out for people local to ontario as i dont really want to ship parts and i can do some deals for people who want to come and pick up the parts.

Im located in kingston ontario .

I would prefer to sell the engine as a whole as it was the last thing i worked on , replaced some seals and gaskets . The ground effects kit except for the front bumper are in ok shape , some of the paint is scratched . and white in colour .

If your looking for some parts or are interested in the Car as a whole please dont hesitate to pm me , i would sell the car whole for 800$ or else in 2 weeks time it goes to kimco for scrap which i dont want to see happen ..

Insan3

some pic of the car would help to sell it.

i am interested, what kind of body repairs ? pm me please.

Kcman893s

All pics are on page 7 and 8 of my project thread ill keep it updated .

Repairs are Critical grade and definitely not simple by any means . The windshield frame is pretty much rotted out and needs to be fixed , rockers , quarter panels and drivers side floor need some MIG assisted restructuring .

Pretty much the only thing good on the car is the motor , drivetrain , suspension pieces and the rear hatch .