The greater St Louis area

stillatoy

i live in columbia, mo even though there isnt a big celica/mr2 group down here there is a decent import scene. every spring we host a midwest meet up/ cruise here usually around the end of may/ early june. if your into rally racing the 100 acre wood rally is in salem, mo at the end of febuary. most of the local subaru guys meet and head down to it. you might also check out the stlsubaru.com and midwestce.net for local meets. although the latter of the two has been going through some site problems lately so it might be down for a couple of days.

CMS-GT4

Hows everyone's projects going? Mine is drivable but I am not doing an alignment and taking it far until the extended ball joint kit comes out. Maybe we can get everyone together some time later this spring.

celicadude93

Hello everyone. Messaging from north aurora il. Have 2 recently bought alltracs. One i just put into storage till may and the other is gonna be the New daily driver after attempting the clutch. Terrified to try lol

CMS-GT4

We might have a little get together in April. If the weather evens out. This warm one day, and snow/ ice the next is getting a bit old.

Godzilla_juice

I know you guys were talking about a dyno day on April 19th, but it's also the first Cars and Coffee event of the year if you guys want to meet up there. I've never been to one in stl so I have no clue how many cars show up.