The greater St Louis area

I'm definitely down for that. I'd like to learn and do more photography personally. One of these days I'll convince the wife to let me get an SLR. Oh and I'm not sure whats going on with Gateway International Raceway, but they did have some track days every year where folks could just go throw their cars around the tracks, that was always fun to watch, and I imagine to get some good photo's, although with my clutch in the shape it WAS I couldn't even consider it at the time.

Woot. No need ever or no need because you arent required this year? Different counties have different requirements....or it may be up to the city/town?

CMS-GT4

I do not need to bother for a couple years for the Nissan and Honda and the alltrac is exepmt.

Droptop93

I'm down at Ft. Leanordwood currently waiting to come home from
Army training. Ill let you know if I have a layover in StL(airport) when even I get there in the next few weeks. Glad you made it to the new home safe Josh!

Trac looks awesome

CMS-GT4

So who all has a running allttrac? Maybe we can have a little get together next month. Even if your alltrac isn't running.
Mine is drivable, just no A/C yet and no long distance for another couple months, but I am up for getting something together around this area. Maybe fairview heights or something?

CMS-GT4

So there are some guys on ctech who might be up for getting together in the next month or so. I counted five of us total who live in the area.

CMS-GT4
TrumanPriest
Redrkt01
zak062
hmlessalky

I need to remove a bolt from my DP then I can put my car back together. So maybe towards the end of the month we can do something?

zak062

I'm game for the car meet. Unfortunately the alltrac is not running, like always. It would prolly be a fun idea for all of us to cruise down there since I think were all on the Illinois side.

CMS-GT4

Looks like it will be a high of 71 on Saturday. If there is no rain, I will go for a bit. So how much is it to get in? I didn't see a price on the flyer.

I didn't think there was an admission fee... I was under the impression just fee's to register for the show etc.. I will probably go out around 9:30 or 10am to get registered for Display only...Not sure how you and the wife feel about a caravan that early lol.

CMS-GT4

Yeah, we might not head that early. She may not come at all too. So if I head it might be closer to early afternoon.