Boost raise but very slow like N/A

GREAT_GTS

This is what i faced three days ago.
Although it raises boost to normal values, up to 1.1 bar, it seems that there isn't enough fuel cause the power increases very slow like a N/A. Another point is that the A/F values from the Apexi don't change from the 20.0 value i used to see in idle only.
Could be the pump, the fuel filter, the stock fuel regulator ?
Any ideas ?

GREAT_GTS

It's a '90 Celica GTS with 2nd gen 3SGTE JDM. Also FMIC, 3" total custom exhaust with high flow cat, intake SIMOTA cone filter, Turbosmart BOV, Turbosmart FCD, E153 tranny with LSD..........Fully Carlos Sainz look.

Stubble

Hmm, I'm not familiar with some of the mods you've done, but could you be in limp mode? If the A/F ratio does not come down, you could be getting detonation at even light throttle. Is your AFM working properly? Is it a stock ECU? I think you're gonna need the alltrac.net heavyweights for this one.

GREAT_GTS

I pulled some error codes yesterday and the only code was the speed sensor pin i 've been plugged out in order to pass the 180 KM/h limit.
Today i 'll change the fuel filter and a new walbro pump instead of the stock 3SGTE one.
I' ll keep you informed.

GREAT_GTS

A new walbro fitted and fuel filter also but no change.
Could be the speed sensor pin that it's out that makes this problem or not ?
Any ideas ?
Thanks

alltracman78

At idle your a/f should be changing constantly. If it's not, either the sensor/gauge is bad, or somethings wrong somewhere.
To see if you have a fuel prob, check fp, and pull off the cold start inj and see how much fuel sprays out.
How is your engine temp?
How does your cat look?

GREAT_GTS

alltracman78":1h2bg54f said:
At idle your a/f should be changing constantly. If it's not, either the sensor/gauge is bad, or somethings wrong somewhere.
To see if you have a fuel prob, check fp, and pull off the cold start inj and see how much fuel sprays out.
How is your engine temp?
How does your cat look?
Engine temp is normal. This high flow cat i have, it's only 2k miles old so it could not be the reason.
I must find a way to check F.P ASAP.....
Thanks alot again..