greddy boost cut controller install on st165

ok, so i wanna put it in, but when i went out and was looking at it, i couldn't see the proper wires compared to the instructions. (they were given to me by a guy with a 165, but they're for a mr2 turbo) i'm guessing it's cuz the ecu is different and whatnot.

question is, now i need to know what wires i AM sposed to tap/or cut compared to the greddy wires.

unfortunately i don't have the guy's email who i bought it from so i can ask him. anyone here know? i've done a search on the site, and on google, and couldn't find anything.

the wires on the mr2 were black&blue, red&white, black&yellow, and brown. of course there are these colors (multiple ones of some) but hard to tell if they come from the right place since it's a different ecu

thanks for any help.

i hadn't checked this thread for awhile and just happened upon that same thread a minute ago. but thanks :D

only question i have now is which wires do i really go to. the page says that for the ground to use the E1, but on the diagram the EO2 is circled. same as with the +B that it says on the page, but then +B1 is circled.

just wondering :| :)