What kind of turbo is in your car?

allblackalltrac

BayAreaAT®":2zqisd6a said:
gt30-76r.... :D :D I'll find out soon how good it is.

Chris,

More info please. A/R of turbine and which housing did you go with? Who did you buy it from? Wastegate, non-wastegate? Did you buy it as a kit or are you peicing it together yourself? What adapter are you using? etc etc...

For me it was a toss up between the GT30R(3076) and the Holset - the Hotsex was a third of the price so I went with that but might still go with the GT30R.

Denver_whiteST185

allblackalltrac":3f65ynbk said:
BayAreaAT®":3f65ynbk said:

Chris,

More info please. A/R of turbine and which housing did you go with? Who did you buy it from? Wastegate, non-wastegate? Did you buy it as a kit or are you peicing it together yourself? What adapter are you using? etc etc...

For me it was a toss up between the GT30R(3076) and the Holset - the Hotsex was a third of the price so I went with that but might still go with the GT30R.

yeah, im interested too. its kinda looks like an ATS kit...

BTW, hotsex? :shrug:

BayAreaAT

Denver_whiteST185":k47onhrn said:
allblackalltrac":k47onhrn said:
BayAreaAT®":k47onhrn said:

Chris,

yeah, im interested too. its kinda looks like an ATS kit...

BTW, hotsex? :shrug:

this is a Extremeboost kit,downpipe,oil lines,water lines,addapter. The turbo is from ATPTURBO.com GT30-76rWG 86AR t25/t28 exh. housing. My wastegate is TAil manifols is an SSautocrap :D ,

If you need more info about the turbo, go to atpturbo.com

d1alltrac

Conan":9qz76ws0 said:
d1alltrac":9qz76ws0 said:
let's not forget the ST205 WRC...steel turbine CT20B IIRC, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You are wrong ;)

i read it on mr2oc somewhere and just assumed it was right :oops: , but where did the steel wheel ct20b's come from then?

Conan

d1alltrac":u6e5g508 said:
i read it on mr2oc somewhere and just assumed it was right :oops: , but where did the steel wheel ct20b's come from then?
At least from Euro spec ST205s.

tw2

d1alltrac":gxo19hbg said:
I know a lot of mr2 people get them rebuilt which would obviously be in steel. Possibly steel ones come from USDM 94+ mr2's?

Gary

tw2":2831yrra said:
d1alltrac":2831yrra said:
I know a lot of mr2 people get them rebuilt which would obviously be in steel. Possibly steel ones come from USDM 94+ mr2's?
All USDM MR2 turbo (91-95) come with CT26, not CT20B.

muneo

CT26 w/ 46 trim

It actually has a noticable kick to it compared to stocker without an increase in lag at all. It still falls off in the upper RPM ranges like the stocker though since the exhaust isnt clipped