TD05 Turbo

BULLET

Hey guys, i have just got my hands on an evo3 td05 turbo, i have also completly overhauled my engine, ported the head as well, now the thing is that to fit the turbo is not the problem, i got an adapter made for it, but the problem comes with the exhaust side of it, it comes in the way of the dipstick and the oil cooler lines as well as the oil filter, can you guys please help me out with what i should do. has anyone done this that can help me out by giving me pics or anything please? there is a track that i plan to participate in provided my car gets done. i got a jdm st 185, planning to boost it to 20psi, got a 3'' exhaust, dual friction clutch. would i be able to beat a subie sti wrx 98? what if i just put in the ct26 jdm, which is ceramic coated, what would be the difference in power compared to the td05? sorry for the ultra long post, but any help would be very much appreciated!

BULLET

sorry guys i do not know much abuot performance and tuning, i just plan to boost my car to 20psi, currently with the ct26 i am boosting to 15psi, so i dont understand what yu mean how will i keep my car safe at 20psi? whatever i know about tuning and boosting etc, i learned from this board. so whatever help you guys could give me i will really appreciate it. the fuel i will be using will be aviation gas which is 100 octane. what do you guys advise me? please help me out guys!