need vaccuum help asap pleeeeease

CelicaGT4Racer

okay so I'm almost completely done rebuilding my alltrac. Theres only one snag... on the back of the intake manifold theres a few vaccuum components and I have no friggin clue how they connect together. It looks like theres a vaccuum tank, a vaccuum switiching valve next to it, the Tvis valve next to that, and another vaccuum switiching valve next to that. If anybody knows how any of this connectes together please help. I'm lost. Thanks. I'll try to see if I can get some pictures also.

Scott

CelicaGT4Racer

So after some further investigation and pouring over my diagrams, I've come to the conclusion that I am apparently an idiot. I dont know if Im not reading it right or what... but in the diagram the tvis actuator has a hose running to a VSV, which has a connector for that hose and then another connector running to the vacuum tank, and then another hose running from the vacuum tank to the manifold. From what I can see though, the VSV on the car only has one hose coming from it... theres no apparent evidence of there ever being another hose there. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. This car is starting to chaff my ass.