3SGE intake manifold on a 3SGTE??

Thanks for the fuel pump relay mod. I already jumped the wires and figured those where the wires i just wanted to know someone who has done it already. lol i would suggest putting a relay in the trunk and power from the battery 13.8 volts to pump now instead of 11.8 volts the stock system doesn't feed enough for my aeromotive pump. Also fuel pressure regulator vacuum straight to intake instead of using the vsv.. pulls hard now with 10 to 12 p.s.i of boost

Can you give specific detailed instruction on how to install the relay and what brand of relay did you use?

I am 67 and starting to loose my memory, that is why it is taking me so long on getting my "Black" back to gather, and that is the reason for asking for specific details. Thanks

No problem The instructions say:
Run a 10 gauge wire from your battery to the trunk with a 30 amp fuse or circuit breaker inline close to the battery.
Cut your 2 wire fuel pump connector out off the car.
Use your original fuel pump power and ground to excite the relay. Use 10 Guage wire from relay to the fuel pump.
On the relay hook up the terminals as marked:
#30 direct power from the battery with 30 amp fuse .
#85 original fuel pump 12v power wire in.
#86 oem fuel pump ground wire in.
#87 from relay to the fuel pump itself. blue w/black stripe. Then ground the fuel pump ground wire to the chassis ground behind trunk light plastic pannel.... Also just so you know the fuel pump in are cars only has power when your turning it over.

Was going back over the last few threads and seen where you asked if I lived in Seattle WA.? I live in Dayton Ohio, but have a brother in law that lives there and works for Boeing.
I have tried to talk Him into buying a All-trac but he hasn't yet.

I would do the fuel pump and relay mod just because they say the stock pump is week and fails. I was going to get a 95 tt supra pump but bought the new efi aeromotive fuel pump half the price. Pump isn't that much louder but definitely worth the upgrade.

So far I like my aeromotive stealth efi 340lph fuel pump i feel it's worth the money i spent. I installed a few in a couple race cars and they work awesome too. I'm building a stroker motor for later so I got a better pump now. It depends on what you need really