So.. what else can you wedge into the 185 bay...

BraveUlysses

Austen_gt4":24ylnryb said:
i would wonder if toyota would still warranty that if it's in a diffrent car other than what it's suspost too be in?? thats something you would have to look into.

No fucking way would they EVER warranty something like that.

BraveUlysses

alltracman78":1yi2ml5h said:
Kris, as always, you have such a eloquent way of putting things..... :lol:

Honestly, if you asked the service manager at a dealership that question he would probably slap you and try to take a dump on your chest.

Haha.

Austen_gt4

yeah i miss read cms-gt4 post, i thought thats what he was attempting to do (warranty), but he was just saying that its a good place to start power wise..

alltracman78

BraveUlysses":23xoe8oq said:
alltracman78":23xoe8oq said:
Kris, as always, you have such a eloquent way of putting things..... :lol:

Honestly, if you asked the service manager at a dealership that question he would probably slap you and try to take a dump on your chest.

Haha.

:rofl:

That or give you that deer in headlight look. :D

Gary

I stopped by a dealership once looking for a car for a friend.
There were like 6-7 Toyota mechanics came out and checked out the car.
I walked back to the car and one of those smart mechanic shoot the question
"Is this turbo or non-turbo Supra? :|
My car has fully badge "Celica" and "Turbo Alltrac" damn it. :shrug:

CMS-GT4

I always got stories about the last one they ever saw or sold.

When I first got it, I went to a dealer for an oil change and the whole sales staff grouped around my car to check it out. The service department was pretty excited about it as well. There had been a few others there before me though. They told me the last one they sold was a white 93 that ended up in NC. Some doctor drove up to get it for his wife.

OlyST185

if next year that 91 white alltrac still for sale near my school im planing to buy it and drop a 1jz in it. RWD. drifting baby. that would be some nice stuff.

CMS-GT4

It seems that the 3sgte weights around 375 and the gearbox weights around 220lbs.

I posted in a few TC threads about weight. If there is a significang weight loss then I will go further into the project. I am also concidering some otther head options, though I am not sure what head I could bolt onto the TC block.

Gary

CMS-GT4":9nuy6g9c said:
It seems that the 3sgte weights around 375 and the gearbox weights around 220lbs.
Does that include exhaust mani, turbo, IC, downpipe, intake mani, etc or just a long block?
I assume it's 2nd gen?