Moroso 3SGTE Fabricated Aluminum Oil Pan 20935 Group Buy

dragstang86

Order was placed with Moroso yesterday. I'll try to get an updated ETA from them today. There was still a person or two that didn't pay but was able to dig up a couple people to take their place to make the 10.

dragstang86

ALLensTRAC":2k0g816e said:
Hopefully they got them almost made cuz they had such a long lead time lol.

Yea that is what I am assuming but I am going to try to get an updated ETA from them today.

dragstang86

The pans arrived at Autofab today! Invoices for shipping will be going out this week once they are individually packaged and calculated. (Minus the couple people in the States that had already paid shipping). They will then be shipped once the shipping invoice is paid.

dragstang86

No problem The payment process dragging on had me a little worried for awhile but it all came together.

BTW, Yours, Allen's and one other pan shipped today so you should see it by early next week. I'll PM you the tracking info.

As far as the KO kit. I assume I'll be selling it once I get it off the car. I am still working to finish up my other projects before tearing into the trac so it is still just sitting in the garage waiting on me. The parts pile is slowing adding up though!

dragstang86

Mike, ya made me think I was losing it for a minute by editing your question about the KO Racing Kit out lol. I had to hit back a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things haha.

saved_1992

dragstang86":7nylftgy said:
Mike, ya made me think I was losing it for a minute by editing your question about the KO Racing Kit out lol. I had to hit back a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things haha.

lol sorry i was going to pm you about it, put me on the list when you do sell the kit looking to upgrade :D

Maram

Maram":1pt1jjq6 said:
Anyone got one of these and want to sell it? Looking for one,...

Ordered a new one from Summit Racing, but i cant find out what kind of parts i need for the oil return hose. Anyone got any info about it?