gt3076r plus supercharger

heller

ok would it make any sense at all or be possible to use the supercharger off a 4agze, which is an sc12 i think, or a sc14 supercharger, to run with a gt3076r, to help with spool time. not sure how they are mounted on the 4agze, but since my ac is deleted, it might be possible to make custom brackets and piping to fit it? just a thought that came to mind but i havent been able to do much research on it

underscore

I'm sure it could be done, but considering how little space there is in our engien bays I'm not entirely sure where it would have to go. Maybe a small supercharger could fit where the AC pump was? It would be kinda cool to built a stealthily installed supercharged 3SGZE

zero06

using an OEM toyota SC12 on our cars would be slightly pointless and a restriction to flow.

I doubt that twincharging with the SC14 would be different due to plumbing and space constraints, I've had both on my 4agze AE86 and I don't think its worth it.
the arrangement would have to be blow through turbo, otherwise the SC would create large pressure drop.

now going only SC'd on a 3sgte would be interesting But twincharging should just be avoided with the yota roots chargers

I think what you should look into is turbo upgrades like twinscroll, billet wheels, and ball bering upgrades.
then there's always nitrous.

zero06

using an OEM toyota SC12 on our cars would be slightly pointless and a restriction to flow.

I doubt that twincharging with the SC14 would be different due to plumbing and space constraints, I've had both on my 4agze AE86 and I don't think its worth it.
the arrangement would have to be blow through turbo, otherwise the SC would create large pressure drop.

now going only SC'd on a "3sgze" would be interesting But twincharging should just be avoided with the yota roots chargers.

I think what you should look into is turbo upgrades like twinscroll, billet wheels, and ball bering upgrades.
then there's always nitrous.

EDIT\ also the yota SC's are finicky with the seals they need to be serviced/inspected regularly with aftermarket boost levels. got annoying soo I switched to turbo

aus jd 2703

There was an orange st205 that won good ward a few years back that was twin charged. I'd look into his sEt up as a base

heller

ok thanks guys, i just thought the idea of boost over the whole rpm range would be sick, il wait to see how gt3076r spools since im getting the 63ar housing and its dual ball bearing, also i ordered a hydra epilson spec ecu soi can control nitrous with that, but am thinking of staying away from nos because of the risks. probably go with water/meth injection since i run that on my diesel truck. thanks again guys

tw2

Try compturbo, they made me a approx gt3076 sized turbo, triple ceramic ball bearing, billet compressor wheel, spools about 3500rpm, final tune not done so it might be a bit later once the ignition values are finalised. Supercharged cars are great, I wouldn't bother with twin charging. The toyota chargers are tiny, they might get you from 1000-3500rpm slightly quicker but then you will need some complicated plumbing to bypass it all together after that point. It is very hard to get a supercharger belt without cutting the car frame also. You could use the accessory belt but obviously this isn't designed for the sort of power you need to transfer to a supercharger. Twin charging is usually very expensive, very complicated and rarely successfully pulled off. I would just shift into a lower gear personally.