Turbo Question.

dustinbart

I'm no turbo expert nor have I ever claimed to be but my feelings are 300awhp get a gt28rs. If you want more get a gt or gtx3071. just my 2 cents.

tw2

Anything from KO racing is high quality, no alterations required, 100% bolt on and works perfectly. They will give you any help you need.

The other one uses parts of various quality, no warranty, no help from people who have actually seen an mr2 or trac, might require a lot of work to actually get it to fit if possible and might work well or just provide heaps of lag and minimal power increase. Avoid at all costs.

I would recommend a gt3071 kit from ko or ats for your goal if you plan on changing your ecu and fueling, otherwise gt28 is a good match. t3/t4 is an antique in the whole scheme of things.

CSAlltrac

tw2":3e6ofbuk said:
Anything from KO racing is high quality, no alterations required, 100% bolt on and works perfectly. They will give you any help you need.

The other one uses parts of various quality, no warranty, no help from people who have actually seen an mr2 or trac, might require a lot of work to actually get it to fit if possible and might work well or just provide heaps of lag and minimal power increase. Avoid at all costs.

I would recommend a gt3071 kit from ko or ats for your goal if you plan on changing your ecu and fueling, otherwise gt28 is a good match. t3/t4 is an antique in the whole scheme of things.
+1. Kris is amazing at what he does and equally good in customer service.