W2A intake temp.

Amate.GT4

Hi mates!
I'm install the Ecumaster Ecu and use the GM IAT sensor on 5th injector and trying the car, the temp on intake is of 40/50°C and up 60°C on stop.
What temp. have in your cars on intake? (Remember, my engine is 3sgte gen2, not swap)

Thanks and have a nice day!

Gert

About 30 - 40°C under 1,0 bar boost with top mount intercooler and ERL waterinjection.
Never paid attention to temps when stop, so dunno.

CMS-GT4

Information on your full setup will be helpful.
I have a 3rd gen engine with a 205 wta IC, aftermarket heat exchanger and ford racing IC pump running all the time. I have a very primitive sensor setup that was in the intake manifold.

I think my max was 119 degrees F or 48.3C. That was under multiple hard boost conditions and stopping. I usually had about 115F after a lot of boost runs while moving. This test was done on a 95F/35C day.

Amate.GT4

Have a ST185 watercooler with a Bosch water pump and CXRacing radiator.
Except the turbo, is a Fensport Stage 2, and injectors of ST205, all engine is stock.

Amate.GT4

The day of probe, the ambient temperature is of 26°C, much humity.
Never pass of 2500rpm to highway, pass in 3th velocity at 1000rpm to 6500rpm full throttle 100% for log information to have information for melody on the Ecumaster.

Gert

Gert":2ox68mqs said:
About 30 - 40°C under 1,0 bar boost with top mount intercooler and ERL waterinjection.
Never paid attention to temps when stop, so dunno.
Outside temps here about 15 - 20°C

Amate.GT4

Today try the news little upgrades, the IAT with nylon separator and change water of watercooler with 90% glycol 10% water and no pass of 45/50°C full trhottle, 25°C external temp.