Intercooler setup ???'s

CelicaGT4

I have recently done the 3sgte swap on my 5th gen. I am struggling to figure out what I want to do with an intercooler upgrade. I was thinking about doing a 12'x28'in air to air front mount. But I am concerned about blocking my radiator to much because it is a really tight fit. So I was wondering what Top Mount upgrades there are for the st185 and will clearence be a problem with my hood. I have a jdm alltrac hood btw. Thanks in advance!

RedCelicaTRD

One thing that is great about puting a front mount on a celica is that you will rarely overheat. We've got a nice gap between the bumper and hood that will let in some cool air unlike other cars that are totally closed and all air goes through the I/C. The 12" high will mean you need to modify the hood latch if i remember correctly. Cut up the bumper support and you will have tons of room. As for top mounts you can go ARC which is about $500 out of Japan. Or you could go w/a with the RC setup. And the fact that you have a JDM hood doesnt make a difference.

InitialD93

he has the vader bumper... i have no idea... but will the RC bumper support work with the Vader bumper to allow FMIC mounting easier.