looking for parts for st185

Bajangriffin

Hi i am looking for , headlight motors or light and motor combo, engine harness ,light harness , rhd dashboard , engine complete or long block , transmission cooler,

That's a lot of big stuff your looking for. Maybe consider purchasing a donor where most of these items are still serviceable. Where do you live? Shipping could be costly. www.car-part.com could be your friend in finding some parts near you (some salvage yards use this site to post vehicles they have in the yard).

Headlight assemblies (including flip up/down motors) were the same on all 5th Gen Celicas, so a salvage yard should get you what you need. Other items will be a bit more challenging.

Bajangriffin

hi i live in Barbados in the caribbean , donors are hard to find here since the amount left on island are less than 20 hence i am shopping online ,i have an address in the USA and London where i can have items shipped to me and fowarded to my current location so shipping in most cases isnt necesarily too costly. But these items are needed to get the car back to its former glory , i missed getting the complete roller by couple days otherwise i wouldnt havent had to look for a dashboard especially . By luck i mange to pick up some miscellaneous engine parts like a head and manifold this weekend , keeping fingers cross that its still servicable but i said i would cast my net out to see if any of the members can help me with parts they no longer need or parting out