xiiimotorsports SOLID rear end bushing kits *GB closed*

TRDTurko

klue":33gfuatn said:
TRDTurko":33gfuatn said:
eric thompson":33gfuatn said:
shouldnt i be on the list? i thought you received my paypal.... let me know.

thanks!

is there a reason why I am also not on the list? I thought you had my deposit and info

if your not on the list I do not have your info

I am positive that I sent you a deposit and emailed you my info months ago.

klue

Thats quite possible! My email has a serious spam protection, so some others have had to use alternate emails. But Like I said if your name is not on the list I do not have your information on file which I need to deliver the parts to you. None the less its a simple matter of looking up the paypal transaction.

Please PM me your email address, date paid, and your information from the first page and we can get your set boxed up

Luke!

klue

1. 801alltrac
2. kn0wledge185
3. defective
4. Punknoodle
5. monkey8oi (shipped out)
6. JackZero
7. .94 Mr2 Turbo (shipped out)
8. Dean
9. CTechBlueDragon
10.Theman88b
11.Mkchris89
12.eric thompson
13.spitfiremk16
14.Coutogt4 (picked up)
15.TRDTurko

This is the updated list. Shipping to the US has gone up 6$ with the insurance coverage so I would ask that you guys kindly take note of that

klue

Hey just to update, there has only been 7 people contact me regarding payment. I will be setting a payment deadline for months end. After that your deposit is void, and the price will be our stocking price which is 385.

To clarify, by june 30 is the FINAL day to pay at the GB pricing.

Thanks
Luke

klue

klue":1ychd8et said:
1. 801alltrac
2. kn0wledge185
3. defective shipped out
4. Punknoodle
5. monkey8oi (shipped out)
6. JackZero
7. .94 Mr2 Turbo (shipped out)
8. Dean (shipped)
9. CTechBlueDragon
10.Theman88b (shipped)
11.Mkchris89
12.eric thompson
13.spitfiremk16 shipped out
14.Coutogt4 (picked up)
15.TRDTurko

This is the updated list. Shipping to the US has gone up 6$ with the insurance coverage so I would ask that you guys kindly take note of that

spitfiremk16

Got my subframe and diff bushings in the mail today. They look awesome. Very well machined pieces. Im looking forward to seeing the motor mounts given how nice these are. Cant wait to get these on my car and stiffen it up!

Installed these last night. They fit perfect except for one being tighter ten the rest? But other than that install took me 2.5 hours and I was moving!!! I will drive the car today to see how it feels but I thought the install was going to take longer.

I left the subframe in place and used an air hammer to knock them out.

klue

94 MR2 Turbo":2bxmqhxk said:
Installed these last night. They fit perfect except for one being tighter ten the rest? But other than that install took me 2.5 hours and I was moving!!! I will drive the car today to see how it feels but I thought the install was going to take longer.

I left the subframe in place and used an air hammer to knock them out.

very quick on the install time!

As for the fit, they are all identical. So possible that there was some debris, or something the bushing was catching on.
Awaiting your driving experience comments

cheers
Luke

klue

Everyone whom has paid has had there parts shipped out only two more to go out this weekend. So I will no longer be updating this thread. This time we had 4 people back out of the group buy at the very last minute. Due to this continued problem, I will no longer be personally hosting the group buys. If anyone else is interested in doing it that would be completely possible. If anyone is interested in purchasing what we have in stock please refer to

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=47062

Thanks for your continued support
Luke
xiiimotorsports

Thanks again Luke.

For future group buys you need to require 50% deposit non refundable? Just a thought.
There is a lot of cost that went into making such a product. For someone to offer custom parts for such an old rare car this group buy is almost a must. Other than getting oem mounts that would be pricy or not even available any more.

Well my review is only the first 40 miles but here is my first impression.
Easy to install if you have the rear end high enough to lower the subframe to get it to hang.
Then use an air hammer with chisel tip to spread them the cradle. ( I might take a video of the next set I do.)

The first drive out of my shop was nice with out to much noise. Then I got on it...
No more clunk!! That was a nice feeling. I do notice that my car is louder. =( I want to make the car quieter but everything I do makes the car loud..

Under load I dont hear/feel more vibration but under low/part throttle you hear my diff whining or when zero torque is being produced You feel the diff more. I Need to do an alignment soon and then I will try to launch it. I hope I don't break something.