2. kn0wledge185 (deposit received)
3. defective (deposit received)
4. Punknoodle (deposit received)
5. monkey8oi(deposit received)
6. JackZero(deposit received)
7. .94 Mr2 Turbo (deposit recieved)
8. Dean (Punknoodle referral)

coutoGT4

Hey Luke it's Matt I came to see you one time for a pulley tensioner for my st205, il be calling you sometime before the weekend probably will be interested in one o these kits.

klue

No updates yet, the machine shop is still busy with their bread and butter work. As soon as they have time these will be getting done.
I'm going to buy a few extra kits so that we dont have to wait next time

klue

Here are the toque specs for anyone asking
222658_546679532033448_1891084712_n.jpg

klue

CTechBlueDragon":3u31i9ul said:
I want a kit! Add me when you receive my deposit!

No deposit received.

Looks like we are going to make about 15-20. No updates on time the shop is running 24/7 with money making projects so we have to wait a bit longer.

Thanks for your patience.

TRDTurko

I am interested in this kit but I am wondering what the solid diff mount drives like. I will be doing time attack on a road course but I still want my car to be livable on the street.

klue

TRDTurko":lxebk5qj said:
I am interested in this kit but I am wondering what the solid diff mount drives like. I will be doing time attack on a road course but I still want my car to be livable on the street.

If your doing any kind of racing or spirited driving. You want this!

Update for you guys. There is no update. Shop is still super busy with stuff that makes them money. So we gotta wait.

I am going there tomorrow to see if I can pry out the drawings from them and outsource to another shop to at least get this group buy done.

wish me luck

Punknoodle

If you have a good relationship with them and you know their work is really good and the right price then I don't mind waiting. Just saying :)

klue

Punknoodle":61mwvyek said:
If you have a good relationship with them and you know their work is really good and the right price then I don't mind waiting. Just saying :)

There work is excellent, and yes I do have a pretty good relationship with the lead hand. However I feel it is rather unprofessional on my part to keep you guys waiting. :(

I also have some other stuff I need them to do

klue

Boyd, I still dont have your information

TRD turko your deposit is waiting to be cleared

eric I still need your info emailed to me

klue

1. 801alltrac (deposit received)
2. kn0wledge185 (deposit received)
3. defective (deposit received)
4. Punknoodle (deposit received)
5. monkey8oi(deposit received)
6. JackZero(deposit received)