xiiimotorsports SOLID engine mounting kit

celica_gtx

Anyone got these in their car yet? Gunna need a set in the near future. How's the feel at idle? Driving? Noise complaints at all? Thanks

klue

CSAlltrac":1z8drtxx said:
It's probably been asked before but ill ask again. Will just the two rail motor mounts ever become avaible as a pair? I already have Speed Source mounts for the torque and would rather not chalk them up to a waste or waste the ones that would come by purchasing all four.

PM me

klue

celica_gtx":kdusqgi2 said:
Anyone got these in their car yet? Gunna need a set in the near future. How's the feel at idle? Driving? Noise complaints at all? Thanks

A couple guys have them in already, not sure if any are around to comment. The noise likely wont change, but the vibrations will natural increase. If your worried about that, this is NOT the part for you. These parts are intended for race/aggressive street vehicles, those who will sacrifice a bit of comfort for performance

celica_gtx

klue":3j376lqn said:
celica_gtx":3j376lqn said:

A couple guys have them in already, not sure if any are around to comment. The noise likely wont change, but the vibrations will natural increase. If your worried about that, this is NOT the part for you. These parts are intended for race/aggressive street vehicles, those who will sacrifice a bit of comfort for performance

i want the performance aspect of them but this is goin to be in a DD. is it more of an audible vibration or just feel.. i dont want to be sitting a light sounding like a can full loose nuts n bolts.. u know? but i am prob gunna jump on board with these just wanna see what other members have to say.. are they ready to ship or do i need to wait for a group buy again? thanks.

klue

I would say definitely not audible vibration. This is actually vibration through the chassis that I am refering to, hopefully someone else can give you a perspective from going OEM to these.

These are ready to ship :)

Xcross

You have ST165 Motor Mounts ready to ship? If so, I'm definitely interested. Building my 2.3L stroker 5sgte. Not sure if I need the ST165 motor mounts or the camry motor mounts.

klue

Xcross":2n2jxj4h said:
You have ST165 Motor Mounts ready to ship? If so, I'm definitely interested. Building my 2.3L stroker 5sgte. Not sure if I need the ST165 motor mounts or the camry motor mounts.

Yes mounts are in stock,
Check the dimensions and I can verify

Luke