GT4-Racing.eu group buy (fiberglass replica rc bumpers)

anothergt4

I got a hold of the owner of gt4-racing.eu he is willing to ship some bumpers and misc other parts he has in stock over here on a pallet. I would then have to drive to my nearest port and pick them up and then would ship them to you. Right now with 10 bumpers the price will be $250 each plus shipping from 68133. This price would obviously go down with more interest. I have this posted on celicatech and st162.net also to gauge interest.

thespen

Will it be possible to get some sets of the fenders in the group buy as well? I'd be interested in a set as well as a bumper and might know a couple more people interested in the fenders.

anothergt4

I will check on fender pricing I think it will be around $300, but he an definately ship those and st165 bumpers will be fine too, I'll see if we can get a bigger price break.

Anoo21

If he can do fenders I would do the front bumper/side moulds and fenders for the st165. If I had the money I would get a hood too lol

msanders2

Have you actually used them? I've searched high and low and tried just about every website and dealership I could try and I've placed a order 3-4 times only to have the business email me and say they can't import the part.

Btw that's the wrong part number 52119-20929 is the RC bumper cover

monkracing29

Pipedreams":21b5gl2w said:
Why would you buy a fibreglass replica for 250$ when the OEM part is 200$:
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/index. ... eid=214001

you actually cant order them from Toyota anymore there is 2 different part numbers for the rc bumper that are available in the US. and there are only 3 total in the states, but if you try to order them toyota will reject it unless your car came stock with it. Also you can't try a vin number from a car overseas, they will say go there to order it.
I know this because i tried ordering it, and that is what the dealer told me.

Pipedreams

msanders2":3nrc7pme said:
Have you actually used them? I've searched high and low and tried just about every website and dealership I could try and I've placed a order 3-4 times only to have the business email me and say they can't import the part.

Btw that's the wrong part number 52119-20929 is the RC bumper cover

Haven´t tried them as I´m in Sweden and here we can buy any oem part regardless of which market it was intended for. We just provide the partnumber.
The partnumber 52119-20926 is right, I´ve bought one using it. 52119-20929 is German spec which I think uses a different numberplate holder. There are also 52119-20928 with headlamp cleaner and 52119-20930 for German with headlamp cleaner.

monkracing29

msanders2":isd6dkxm said:
Do you think if you ordered off the website he provided you could get the bumper?

I dont think so, since they still have to get it from Toyota and Toyota can choose not to release the bumper so you wont get it. Because the bumpers are in a Toyota warehouse in California.

anothergt4

Just talked to my local Toyota there is one bumper cover left for 248.11 part number 52119-20926 and 4 crash bars left at 268 something part number 52021-20210. The bumper had a d after it stating they will be discontinued, I'd advise to order the last bumper I almost did just so I could say I got the last one.