Feal Coilover Group Buy Interest?

Roreri

Feal was quick to say that my order is completely separate from the group buy--no discount for me.

I believe RedCelicaTRD is the bossman of this group buy and they'll send communications to the group through him.

RedCelicaTRD

My apologies for the delay. I submitted all of our info to Feal and then left for vacation. They got back to me while I was gone and would like everyone to reach out to them due via email. This is due to me not collecting everyones complete info due to privacy, which they were ok with but would like everyone to email them individually. I will also contact everyone via PM if there were any concerns with your order from the Feal side.

Please email Mike Monterone. email is simply sales@fealsuspension.com

My mistake - they need info from Tippo and 5thgenbliss. I have PM'd you both.

Tippo

Submitted all info to Mike. Just waiting for the invoice so we can get ourselves some coilovers. FYI these come in at 1" lower than stock height at the max.

Roreri

Tippo, I do not believe that is true about the height. Somebody once told me the stock measurements hub center to fender. I can’t remember what they are at the moment.

I do remember the manual states that the Feal 441s need at least 50mm of thread engagement for MacPherson strut type applications, which will give quite a bit of play to raise or lower the ride height.

I am sitting at a little lower than stock height in the front with room to spare to raise the height. The rear is bit little higher than stock.

24 and 13/16" ground to front fender
27 and 1/8" ground to rear fender (2 and 5/16" rake front to back)

That’s with 205/50R16s.

Attachments

• 5D706D2E-0A14-4232-8424-51842543EAF5.jpeg
    5D706D2E-0A14-4232-8424-51842543EAF5.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 486

Tippo

Roreri":3nua4nsu said:
Tippo, I do not believe that is true about the height. Somebody once told me the stock measurements hub center to fender. I can’t remember what they are at the moment.

I do remember the manual states that the Feal 441s need at least 50mm of thread engagement for MacPherson strut type applications, which will give quite a bit of play to raise or lower the ride height.

I am sitting at a little lower than stock height in the front with room to spare to raise the height. The rear is bit little higher than stock.

24 and 13/16" ground to front fender
27 and 1/8" ground to rear fender (2 and 5/16" rake front to back)

That’s with 205/50R16s.

This is from Mike at Feal:

Attachments

• FealSuspension05062022.png
    FealSuspension05062022.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 483

Roreri

That’s straight from the dude’s mouth so I’ll pipe down. Seemed like I had play to go to OEM ride height but maybe my anchor point was set low by how the previous owner of mine had dropped it.

Mike replied. We are working through some payment requirements. Apparently because Im in Canada, they don't accept credit card or Paypal pmts outside of the US. Only bank wire transfer. I'm working on that request. Sorry guys. Hopefully it doesnt hold up your orders.

In terms of thr stock ride height, interesting. End of the day, for me I don't think that will be an issue for me, but if this is true, thats too bad you cant raise it back up to stock height.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk