Feal Coilover Group Buy Interest?

Roreri

I'm enjoying the eff out of mine so I think you'll all enjoy yours. We're all going to be in the same boat, the Feal class of 2022.

Roreri

I've found that three clicks softer than the 15/30 setting they come at out of the box is really nice for the street. I went five clicks softer, but found that a little sloppy. I'm currently sitting about an inch to an inch and a half lower than stock both front and back.

BA52E36C-470D-4749-8B7B-AFC488094DB3.jpeg

RedCelicaTRD

Just checking in to make sure everyone has received their orders. I have gotten both of the sets I ordered. Looks like 5thgenbliss has his on the way at least.

Bajangriffin

shoot been mega busy i havent had time since april to be here is it too late to get a set of coilovers made and what are the prices ?

Soup84

Received and am working on the install!

Anyone else have issues reinstalling the brake line to the strut? Looks like they cut out a hex hole, but the edges on the brake line are rounded. Sanded the brake line and opening, but it still won't go. Also, there seems to be more tension on the ABS line.

Roreri

Yes, it required some manhandling to get my brake lines to work with the brackets on the 441s. They don't look picture perfect pretty, but she'll go and they're secure after what I did.

Soup84

Took a dremel to it. Good to go now!

Did anyone cut out some of the body just above the rear struts? Looks like you have to to access the camber adjustment.

RedCelicaTRD

Bajangriffin":2s1sxnlt said:
shoot been mega busy i havent had time since april to be here is it too late to get a set of coilovers made and what are the prices ?

You would probably need to talk to Mike at Feal to see if they will still offer the discounted pricing.

Tippo

I plan on doing the install in August, life gets in the way - hence the thread being quiet heh. Anybody else do the install yet? I ordered ball joints, sway bar bushings, and links all around when I do the install. Anything else that should be done? Rorerei did a good walkthrough, so at least I have we have a good idea of steps.

Soup84

I'm adding teflon steel braided brake lines since I'm disconnecting the lines anyway. Good tip for those other items!