Just installed the aluminum rear diff cushion from Mario

YerRandO

There are standard bolt torque specs near the beging of the manual (IN-21) look up the bolt class/size and it gives you specs for it, even has a chart for properly determining bolt class. It's fairly common in service manuals to refer a generic chart for for some fasteners.

aus jd 2703

thread revival instead of new thread.
looking at Mario's full rear bushing set so 6 for the cradle and the aluminum diff mount.
but im worried about the wear and tear as it will have no give.
has anyone had trouble with durability after installing this kit?
also are the cradle mounts delrin or can you now get a poly option?
thanks guys and girls

Fox 21 Alpha

Has anyone ever figured out the torque settings for the 4 subframe to body bolts? Its not listed in any charts I can find and you can't go by bolt size that I'm away since its studs out of the body and your tightening the nut side of things...

toayoztan

Fox 21 Alpha":3bb8x6hj said:
Has anyone ever figured out the torque settings for the 4 subframe to body bolts? Its not listed in any charts I can find and you can't go by bolt size that I'm away since its studs out of the body and your tightening the nut side of things...

I remember I couldn't find it anywhere also.

I made sure it was pretty snug with antiseize, but I believe I torqued it down to like 80 something...can't remember really, honestly.

You could just see what the crossmembers are torqued down at, and maybe give it a little more.

Bryan

deecee

Actually found it after a little research on where the info is.
Toyota ST185 Repair Manual RM176U
Maintenance Section
Rear Suspension lower cross member to body mount bolts: 1280kg-cm / 93ft-lbs / 126Nm

st185_st205_subframe_torque_settings_zpsa7979378.jpg

Edit: RM305U1 USA/Canada has diff torque settings under maintenance:
(4WD Only) Rear Suspension lower cross member to body mount bolts: 9620kgf-cm / 117ft-lbs / 159Nm

st185_st205_subframe_torque_settings_RM305U1_zps875e88ea.jpg