The ST185 wheel size thread (offsets, widths, etc)

magnum

Here is a solution for wheels. Any offset and width you want with 15" in up diameters for their 2 peice wheels and 18" and up for their 3 peice wheels. So you can have different offsets for front and back. so you could run a 17x9.5+36mm front and 17x9.5+6mm for the rear.
JLine wheels http://www.autornd.com/catalog/index.ph ... 92a4f87bc8

some examples
Rear.jpg

Julian%20Passat%20(1).jpg

IMG_1028.sized.jpg

magnum

silence":3v8egl83 said:
JLINE at $2,031.00 for 4, isnt cheap
No it's not cheap but it is still less than custom Work or Volk wheels at $2400+ shipping from Japan. Custom built wheels to your specs will not cheap, you can save some money by going with a polished center opposed to the painted center. Then the total would be $1,594.60.

eddie_gt4

gt4rcdude":20vlcoy6 said:
Here's what I just picked up. Enkie RPF1's 17x8, +35, 16lbs for $210 each. Hell, I bought 5 for a full size spare.

newwheel04.jpg

very nice wheel and a nice price! :)

and please show us some pics with wheels on the car :D

turbo4wd

gt4rcdude":3py82tac said:
Here's what I just picked up. Enkie RPF1's 17x8, +35, 16lbs for $210 each. Hell, I bought 5 for a full size spare.

Damn you got them before I did! :p

I'm glad you did though, because I didn't even think about getting an extra to use as a full-size spare.. I wonder if it'll fit in the same spot in the trunk - of course it'll sit a lot higher, but still...

Tippo

Cheapos but damn I don't care. They're light and look good.

Sport Edition F2 rims with Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position 215/45 ZR17 tires. I'm not a fan of the tires but I got a good deal on everything. I think they look good regardless... As for performance they looked as if the tires did REALLY well in dry, decent in wet and terrible in snow... but that's what snow tires are for.

Before you argue look at her...

91Alltrac.jpg

Meurz

The Advans listed on that site are far from perfect GT-Four fitment, most monoblocks also come in 17x8.0+37 where as the 7.5 and 8.5J are +45 or higher. Advan's own website is easy to navigate and provides more and better info. Prices are not that high btw.. :)

CMS-GT4

I think intialD93 had a set of these in black. They fit the perfect rear, but stuck out on the front. You might be able to order a better offset for the fronts than he had.

Toxygene

OMG!! Memoryfab is awesome!!! Check these wheels out! Almost Perfect fitment!!! What do you guys think?

http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20080220141042/

Work Wheels VS-XX
5Hx100 @ 18x8.5 +28 18x8.5 +18 three piece polished. Tires Nankang 225/40. N105
Location Status: USA
Enter US ZIP Code for Shipping Cost $1,880.00

International Customers
We ship all our wheels worldwide. Please contact us about our shipping and payment options.

Refinishing Options
We have the ability to refinish and color match any wheel to brand new condition for $100 per wheel. Some multipiece BBS wheels can also be enlarged or have their et offsets changed. Please call for pricing and details.

imglarge_20080220141042_2.jpg

CMS-GT4

I think it sounds like an awesome setup. Still might need a small spacer in the rear though. TRoo early for me to do the math.

turbo4wd

Yeah those have been up there on the site for a while - one of the wheels has a nasty rash on one third of the lip..