Notice about Tein SS rear struts and sway bars.

Darth Boost

In my ST185, the bracket for the brake line on the Tein SS rear struts hits the end of the sway bar. I have a Whiteline rear sway, but I'm using the same end links as with the OEM rear bar, and the sway bar is the same length as the OEM bar, so this problem should come up even if you have a stock rear sway. I didn't take a hard look at it, and saw it with the car off the wheels. Basically, I saw it and went, "hm... damn." and kept measuring. I'll take a closer look and get some pics Monday and post them, as I just found this today while taking measurements for the exhaust.

CMS-GT4

This used to be a posted issue in the old forum. I was warned, but I looked at it and it seemed fine. The car bent the brackets for me on a course. I was lucky the lines did not go with it. I would sugest either cutting off the brackets, and or bending them. A new bracket needs to be devided to make it fitting for a daily driver. Unfortunatly the rear stcok lines are not long enough to move around much. One option is to use the Racing beat adj. swaybar links. they work well and let you adjust the tension of the bar. You can also adjust the height to where the bar would be t stock height, but you may loose some advantage of the preloading the bar.

Here is where I got mine.
http://www.gomiata.com/swaybarendli.html